Ryan Dalziel Set for Action Packed 2020 Season
- Wednesday, 11 December 2019 23:09
WINTER PARK, Fla., (December 11, 2019) – Following what can only be described as a character building year, Ryan Dalziel is ready to put the 2019 season behind him and look ahead to 2020, where the sports car racing Scotsman will race in both the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, as well as GT World Challenge America.
Announced earlier this week, Dalziel will again return to the Starworks Motorsport IMSA program, now Tower Motorsports by Starworks. Following a challenging partial season in the GTD class, the championship winning team will return to its prototype roots, entering an ORECA 07 in the LMP2 class. While currently only entered in the four races that comprise the Michelin Endurance Cup, Dalziel and co-driver John are listed as the full season entries, with hopes to be able to compete in the remaining three races of the year. The 2020 season will begin January 25 at Daytona International Speedway with the Rolex 24 At Daytona. The 2020 Rolex 24 at Daytona also marks the 10 year anniversary since Dalziel won overall for Action Express Racing.
Kurtz and Braun Secure Top-Five Finishes for DXDT Racing in No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/Accel/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3 in Blancpain GT World Challenge at Road America
- Wednesday, 25 September 2019 00:44
- Fourth Place Pro-Am Finish Saturday by Kurtz and Braun in CrowdStrike No. 04 DXDT Racing’s Weekend-Best Result in Road America Doubleheader
- Ryan Dalziel Qualifies Third in No. 63 USALCO/DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 and Perseveres with Co-Driver and Team Owner David Askew Through Two Challenging Races
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin (September 23, 2019) – George Kurtz and Colin Braun gave DXDT Racing its best pair of race results this weekend co-driving the No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/Accel/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3 in a rainy Blancpain GT World Challenge America Saturday and Sunday doubleheader at Road America.
Two-Car DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 Team Ready for Blancpain GT World Challenge America Doubleheader This Weekend at Road America
- Friday, 20 September 2019 01:17
- David Askew and Ryan Dalziel Co-Drive No. 63 USALCO/DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 in Road America Doubleheader
- George Kurtz and Colin Braun Share No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/Accel/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3 in Twin 90-Minute Races Saturday and Sunday
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin (September 19, 2019) – DXDT Racing and its two-car Mercedes-AMG GT3 team will be looking for maximum results in the next-to-last SRO Blancpain GT World Challenge America race weekend of the season this Saturday and Sunday at Road America.