ERA MOTORSPORT ALREADY HOPEFUL FOR 2024 AFTER PROMISING SEASON
- 19 October 2023
INDIANAPOLIS, IN (OCT. 19 2023) — Era Motorsport is expecting a successful season heading into the 2024 IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship after an incredibly strong showing at the 2023 Motul Petit Le Mans on Saturday.
The iconic 10-hour race founded by Don Panoz around the 2.540 mile course marked the end of what was a series-defining season for the IWSC. Not only did the first season of the new GTP-era come to an end, but the LMP2 class had the most entries the Motul Petit Le Mans has seen in the IWSC years.
Era Motorsport for Petit Le Mans
- 12 October 2023
BRASELTON, GEORGIA (OCT. 12 2023) — After a hard-fought season, Era Motorsport is ready for the final bout of the 2023 IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship at the Motul Petit Le Mans at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta on Saturday October 14.
Christian Rasmussen returns for his first race in the No. 18 Oreca 07 LMP2 car since Watkins Glen, and is excited to be back in the car for the first time since winning the 2023 IndyNXT Championship.
Era Motorsport Excited to Welcome Hometown IMSA Race to Calendar
- 13 September 2023
Era Motorsport is excited to finally take their IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Series LMP2 team to race at their hometown track at The World Center of Racing at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the TireRack.com Battle on the Bricks.
IMSA, the premiere sportscar racing series in America has been absent from the iconic IMS for the past nine years, but that all ends this weekend as the Battle on the Bricks marks a new future for the series at the landmark location.
Era Motorsport Ready for Threepeat at Road America SportsCar Weekend
- 04 August 2023
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin. (August 4, 2023) – The IMSA Weathertech SportsCar Series rolls into Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin for the 2023 IMSA SportsCar Weekend at Road America, the fifth round of the championship.
Back-to-back and reigning LMP2 winners Era Motorsport return this weekend looking for the threepeat as they head into the final three rounds of the season.
Era Motorsport Breaks Bad Luck Streak at The Glen with Podium Finish
- 26 June 2023
WATKINS GLEN, New York (June 26, 2023) - After 196 laps, the No. 18 Era Motorsport Oreca 07 finished second place in the 2023 Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen, marking two straight podiums for the team in the Michelin Endurance Cup, and the highest finish for the team this season in the IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship.
The trio of Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, and Christian Rasmussen led the race for over an hour, and finished second-in-class crossing the finish line under a yellow flag which interrupted a close push for first place with the class winner.
Era Motorsport Ready for Sahlen's Six Hours at the Glen
- 23 June 2023
WATKINS GLEN, New York. (June 23, 2023) – The IMSA Weathertech SportsCar Championship takes teams to their third endurance race of the season with the Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen, and LMP2 team Era Motorsport is ready to impress in the fourth race of the season.Fans can follow Era Motorsport on Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, and Instagram for live updates and behind-the-scenes action.
Contact From Competition Ruins Impressive Drive From Era Motorsport at Laguna Seca
- 16 May 2023
MONTEREY, California (May 16, 2023) - Despite an incredible drive from the back of the field all the way to first place, Era Motorsport has finished in seventh place at the IMSA Weathertech Motul Course De Monterey Powered by Hyundai N after being spun while passing another competitor.
Ryan Dalziel was passing a competitor car for the lead when the competitor under-steered into the rear quarter panel of Dalziel spinning him, and puncturing a tire on the No. 18 Era Motorsport LMP2 car. This caused the team to go a lap down with just 25 minutes to go, taking away any chance of making back the time lost.
Era Motorsport Prepared for an exciting Laguna Seca
- 11 May 2023
MONTEREY, Ca. (May 11, 2023) – IMSA Weathertech SportsCar Championship team Era Motorsport heads into The Motul Course De Monterey powered by Hyundai N continuing their quest for the LMP2 class championship at the third race this season, taking place at Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca this weekend.
Last year the duo of Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel took second in class, as well as the points lead for the No. 18 Era Motorsport Oreca 07.
Era Motorsport Podiums at Sebring After Incredible Final Restart Push
- 01 April 2023
SEBRING, Florida (March 19, 2023) - After an intense late-race restart Era Motorsport landed on the podium for the LMP2 class at the 2023 Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring, despite spending the majority of the race attempting to recover from the back of the field.
With less than 10 minutes left on the clock, Christian Rasmussen, in his third ever LMP2 start, passed two cars to take the team from a successful comeback to the lead lap even further into an unexpected, and much-welcomed podium finish shared with team mates Ryan Dalziel and Dwight Merriman.
Era Motorsport Set for a Strong Sebring
- 17 March 2023
SEBRING, Fl. (March 17, 2023) – After three straight podiums from 2020 to 2022, Era Motorsport is hopeful to see continued success at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring this weekend, the second round of the 2023 IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship.
With Daytona Redemption in Sight, Heartbreak Strikes Again
- 01 February 2023
DAYTONA, Fl. (January 29, 2023) – After 510 laps and sixteen hours of high intensity racing at the hands of Dwight Merriman, Christian Rasmussen, Ryan Dalziel, and Oliver Jarvis, the No. 18 Era Motorsport Oreca 07 LMP2 car has retired from the 61st Rolex 24 at Daytona.
ERA Motorsport Reveals 2023 Livery Ahead of ROAR at Daytona
- 19 January 2023
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (January 18, 2023) – IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship team Era Motorsport has unveiled their official 2023 Le Mans Prototype 2 livery ahead of the season-opening Roar Before the 24 this weekend in Daytona, Florida.
Era Motorsport Confirms 2023 IMSA Season, Driver Lineup
- 17 December 2022
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (December 17, 2022) - Era Motorsport will return to the Le Mans Protototype 2 Class for their fourth season in the 2023 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship wielding an Oreca 07. With record entries, the team is looking forward to a season of fierce competition and exhilarating racing. Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel will be back in the cockpit as full-season drivers with Christian Rasmussen returning as the endurance driver for the IMSA Michelin Endurance Cup. Newcomer to the team, but exceptionally experienced driver Oliver Jarvis will round out the roster for the Rolex 24 At Daytona.
Era Motorsport Suffers Heartbreak at Halfway Point in Season Finale
- 03 October 2022
BRASELTON, Ga., (October 3, 2022) – Era Motorsport entered the season finale event of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship with high hopes and a strong chance to win the 2022 LMP2 championship class title at Petit Le Mans. Sadly, a suspension failure just five hours into the 10-hour endurance race ultimately ended the team’s championship hopes leading to an early retirement for the No. 18 Oreca of Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, and Christian Rasmussen.
Era Motorsport Welcomes Christian Rasmussen to PetitLe Mans Lineup
- 23 September 2022
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (September 23, 2022) – The 2022 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship concludes on October 1 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, where the new class champions will be crowned. Indianapolis-based prototype racing team Era Motorsport has added 22-year-old Danish race car driver Christian Rasmussen to the No. 18 Oreca LMP2 prototype, racing alongside full-season drivers Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel.
Era Motorsport Achieves Back-to-Back Victories at Road America
- 08 August 2022
ELKHART LAKE, Wis., (August 8, 2022) — Era Motorsport revisited the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship victory circle at Road America this weekend, successfully defending their 2021 LMP2 class victory. Drivers Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel drove a strong race in varying weather conditions, once again optimizing strategy and performance to celebrate their second consecutive win at the fan-favorite road course.
Era Motorsport Returns to Road America to Defend 2021 Win
- 02 August 2022
ELKHART LAKE, Wis., – This weekend Era Motorsport’s LMP2 sports car racing program returns to Road America, the site of the first win for drivers Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel together as a sprint-race pairing in 2021. Facing even stronger competition this season, the race-winning duo will ardently fight to defend last year’s win in the IMSA Fastlane SportsCar Weekend on Sunday, August 7.
Era Motorsport Takes IMSA LMP2 Points Lead with Laguna Seca Podium
- 02 May 2022
MONTEREY, Calif., (May 2, 2022) – Era Motorsport completed the first sprint race of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship’s LMP2 class this weekend at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca. The Indianapolis-based squad drove a masterful race to finish in second place in the No. 18 Oreca, taking the championship points lead with drivers Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel.
Era Motorsport Returns to Podium in Challenging Sebring Twelve Hour
- 20 March 2022
SEBRING, Fla., (March 20, 2022) – Era Motorsport returned to the podium at Sebring International Raceway for the second consecutive year on Saturday evening, braving hot temperatures to finish third place at the always challenging Twelve Hours of Sebring. Drivers Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, and Kyle Tilley raced all twelve hours of the second round of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship without air conditioning in the No. 18 Oreca, surviving a calamity-filled race to earn their first podium of the 2022 season.
Era Motorsport Seeks Continued Success at Sebring
- 18 March 2022
SEBRING, Fla., (March 16, 2022) – IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship LMP2 class team Era Motorsport heads to Sebring International Raceway for the legendary Twelve Hours of Sebring, the second round in the 2022 championship. The Era Motorsport trio of Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, and Kyle Tilley will again pilot the No. 18 Oreca LPM2 car, eager to return to the podium and better last year’s second-place finish.
- Era Motorsport Demonstrates Persistence and Tenacity at Rolex 24
- Era Motorsport Hungry for Repeat Rolex 24 Win
- Era Motorsport Prepared to Defend Rolex 24 At Daytona Victory
- Era Motorsport Confirms IMSA 2022 Season
- Contact from DPi Removes Era Motorsport from Petit Le Mans
- Era Motorsport Crayon Car Returns for IMSA Petit Le Mans Season Finale
- Era Podium Hopes Dashed by Final Lap Incident at Laguna Seca
- Merriman and Dalziel Team Up Again at Laguna Seca Following Road America Race Win
- Era Motorsports Dominates to Win Road America
- Era Motorsport Joins IMSA Sprint Weekend at Road America
- Era Motorsport Arrives in Monza to Continue ELMS Campaign
- Era Motorsport Returns to America for Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen
- Gabriel Aubry to Sub for Ryan Dalziel in 4 Hours of Le Castellet
- Era Motorsport Continues ELMS Championship Effort at Red Bull Ring
- Era Motorsport Primed for European Le Mans Series Debut
- Era Motorsport Finishes Second in Sebring Twelve Hour Debut
- Era Motorsport Aims to Continue IMSA Success at Sebring Twelve Hour
- Era Motorsport Secures Le Mans Entry, Confirms ELMS Season with IDEC Sport
- Era Motorsport Claims Maiden Victory at Rolex 24 At Daytona
- Era Motorsport’s Fan-Favorite Crayon Car is Ready for Rolex 24
- Era Motorsport to Run Special Livery Designed by Six-Year-Old Fan at Rolex 24
- Era Motorsport to Return to Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Ryan Dalziel Set for Action Packed 2020 Season
- Kurtz and Braun Secure Top-Five Finishes for DXDT Racing in No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/Accel/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3 in Blancpain GT World Challenge at Road America
- Two-Car DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 Team Ready for Blancpain GT World Challenge America Doubleheader This Weekend at Road America
- DXDT Racing Back in Action This Weekend at Blancpain GT World Challenge Watkins Glen International presented by CrowdStrike
- Starworks Returns for Road America
- Skeen Joins Starworks Motorsport for Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen
- Double-Podium Weekend for DXDT Racing in Blancpain GT World Challenge America at VIRginia International Raceway
- Starworks Motorsports Confirms Parker Chase to Team with Ryan Dalziel
- Starworks Motorsport Makes IMSA Return With Ryan Dalziel
- Pipo Derani Grabs Pole Position at Petit Le Mans
- Ryan Dalziel Honors Ed Brown and Patrón with Memorial Helmet
- Tequila Patrón ESM Seeks to Defend Petit Le Mans Win at IMSA Finale
- Tequila Patrón ESM Secures Victory at Laguna Seca
- Tequila Patrón ESM Heads to Laguna Seca for Continental Monterey Grand Prix
- Tequila Patrón ESM Overcomes Setbacks at Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Road America to Defend DPi Win
- Watkins Glen Ends in Early Heartbreak for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Nissan DPis Seek to Conquer Unfinished Business at Watkins Glen
- Tequila Patrón ESM Rebounds in Detroit to Finish Fourth
- Pipo Derani Secures Pole Position at Detroit for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Take on the Motor City
- Tequila Patrón ESM Brings Nissan Prototypes to Mid-Ohio
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Podium at Long Beach Grand Prix
- Tequila Patrón ESM Aims for Continued Success on the Streets of Long Beach
- Tequila Patrón ESM Claims Overall Victory at Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Ready to Face the Competition of the Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Rolex 24 Deals Double Retirement for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Determined for Repeat Win, Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Daytona International Speedway
- Tequila Patrón ESM 2018 Endurance Lineup Complete
- Tequila Patrón ESM Dominates to Win Petit Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Road Atlanta with Strong Driver Lineup
- Ryan Dalziel Begins New Business Venture to Benefit Driver Coaches
- California Heat Hinders Tequila Patrón ESM in Monterey
- Tequila Patrón ESM Aims to Defend Win at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Tequila Patrón ESM Retains Ryan Dalziel for 2018 Championship
- Tequila Patrón ESM Earns Breakthrough DPi Win at Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Prepares for Road Race Showcase
- Tequila Patrón ESM Scores Podium Finish in Canada
- Tequila Patrón ESM Seeks Redemption in Canada
- Podium Hopes End in Heartbreak for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Clinches Pole at Watkins Glen
- Detroit Proves Challenging for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to the Motor City
- Austin Ends in Disappointment for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón Celebrates Cinco de Mayo with Strong Qualifying Effort in Austin
- Tequila Patrón ESM Looks to Continue Success in Austin
- NISMO ESM SET SIGHTS ON LONG BEACH AFTER TOUGH BATTLE AT SEBRING
- Tequila Patrón ESM Retires Early at Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Sebring to Defend Twelve Hour Win
- Tequila Patrón Debuts DPi Program with Top Five Finish at Rolex 24
- Successful Nissan Onroak DPi Test for Tequila Patrón ESM at the Roar
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to IMSA with Familiar Lineup
- Tequila Patrón ESM Closes out WEC Campaign at the Six Hours of Bahrain
- Tequila Patrón ESM Makes Preparations to End WEC Season on High Note at Bahrain
- Tequila Patrón ESM Produces Top Five Finish in China
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Asia for Six Hours of Shanghai
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Shows Perseverance in Petit Le Mans
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Set to End DP Era at Road Atlanta
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Closes Out DP Era with Petit Le Mans
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Perseveres to the Finish in Texas
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies in Austin
- Dalziel Double: VISIT FLORIDA Racing driver Ryan Dalziel Raising Rett Syndrome Awareness in his Double-Race Day Saturday
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Focused Forward in Texas
- ESM Earns Tequila Patrón Worthy Podium at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- ESM Brings Tequila Delivery to Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Finishes Sixth at Road America
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Targets More Speed at Road America
- Visit Florida Racing Returns to Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to the Podium at Nürburgring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to WEC Ready for Nürburgring
- Visit Florida Racing Fourth at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Visit Florida Racing Set for Mobil 1 Sports Car Grand Prix
- Visit Florida Racing Heads North to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Promising Run for Visit Florida Racing Comes Up Short in Sahlen’s 6 Hours of the Glen
- Visit Florida Racing Scores Seventh on Watkins Glen Grid
- Defending Winners Visit Florida Racing Look to go 3-for-3 at The Glen
- Tequila Patrón ESM Endures to Finish 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Qualifying Quotes