Era Motorsport Claims Maiden Victory at Rolex 24 At Daytona
- 01 February 2021
Just one year after making their IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship debut, Era Motorsport earned their first series win at one of the most challenging sports car endurance races in North America, the Rolex 24 At Daytona. Drivers Kyle Tilley, Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, and Paul-Loup Chatin drove the No. 18 Oreca LMP2 car to victory, scoring a class win at only the team’s second attempt at the iconic event.
Era Motorsport’s Fan-Favorite Crayon Car is Ready for Rolex 24
- 29 January 2021
DAYTONA, Fla., (January 27, 2021) – The No. 18 Era Motorsports Oreca LMP2 car debuted its special livery for the Rolex 24 At Daytona last week, designed by a six-year-old (and three quarters) race fan from Ontario, Canada. Following week of testing, the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season officially begins this week with the Rolex 24 at Daytona, the first and longest event on the 2021 calendar. Together with drivers Kyle Tilley, Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, and Paul-Loup Chatin, the team ran a successful test, ready for their sophomore run in the endurance event.
Era Motorsport to Run Special Livery Designed by Six-Year-Old Fan at Rolex 24
- 18 January 2021
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., – The 2021 Rolex 24 at Daytona will see the return of Era Motorsport to the IMSA WeatherTech Sports Car Championship, which the team will celebrate by sporting a livery inspired by a design from a young fan from Ottawa, Canada. Six-year-old Owen, who is a third-generation race fan, beat out submissions from all over the world to have his drawing grace the No. 18 Oreca LMP2 car for the season opening event.
The livery contest began in early 2020, when fans were originally invited to submit livery designs for the Petit Le Mans season finale in October. Plans and race schedules changed as COVID spread, and word of the contest grew as countries all over the world shut down, resulting in fans spending more time at home and online.
Era Motorsport to Return to Rolex 24 at Daytona
- 18 November 2020
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (November 18, 2020) – Following a successful debut in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Era Motorsport will return to the series in 2021 to contest in the Rolex 24 At Daytona in the LMP2 class. Era Motorsport owner Kyle Tilley and co-driver Dwight Merriman will be joined by team newcomers Ryan Dalziel and Paul-Loup Chatin.
Ryan Dalziel Set for Action Packed 2020 Season
- 11 December 2019
WINTER PARK, Fla., (December 11, 2019) – Following what can only be described as a character building year, Ryan Dalziel is ready to put the 2019 season behind him and look ahead to 2020, where the sports car racing Scotsman will race in both the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, as well as GT World Challenge America.
Announced earlier this week, Dalziel will again return to the Starworks Motorsport IMSA program, now Tower Motorsports by Starworks. Following a challenging partial season in the GTD class, the championship winning team will return to its prototype roots, entering an ORECA 07 in the LMP2 class. While currently only entered in the four races that comprise the Michelin Endurance Cup, Dalziel and co-driver John are listed as the full season entries, with hopes to be able to compete in the remaining three races of the year. The 2020 season will begin January 25 at Daytona International Speedway with the Rolex 24 At Daytona. The 2020 Rolex 24 at Daytona also marks the 10 year anniversary since Dalziel won overall for Action Express Racing.
Kurtz and Braun Secure Top-Five Finishes for DXDT Racing in No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/Accel/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3 in Blancpain GT World Challenge at Road America
- 25 September 2019
- Fourth Place Pro-Am Finish Saturday by Kurtz and Braun in CrowdStrike No. 04 DXDT Racing’s Weekend-Best Result in Road America Doubleheader
- Ryan Dalziel Qualifies Third in No. 63 USALCO/DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 and Perseveres with Co-Driver and Team Owner David Askew Through Two Challenging Races
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin (September 23, 2019) – George Kurtz and Colin Braun gave DXDT Racing its best pair of race results this weekend co-driving the No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/Accel/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3 in a rainy Blancpain GT World Challenge America Saturday and Sunday doubleheader at Road America.
Two-Car DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 Team Ready for Blancpain GT World Challenge America Doubleheader This Weekend at Road America
- 20 September 2019
- David Askew and Ryan Dalziel Co-Drive No. 63 USALCO/DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 in Road America Doubleheader
- George Kurtz and Colin Braun Share No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/Accel/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3 in Twin 90-Minute Races Saturday and Sunday
ELKHART LAKE, Wisconsin (September 19, 2019) – DXDT Racing and its two-car Mercedes-AMG GT3 team will be looking for maximum results in the next-to-last SRO Blancpain GT World Challenge America race weekend of the season this Saturday and Sunday at Road America.
DXDT Racing Back in Action This Weekend at Blancpain GT World Challenge Watkins Glen International presented by CrowdStrike
- 30 August 2019
- David Askew and Ryan Dalziel Co-Drive No. 63 USALCO/DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3
- George Kurtz and Colin Braun Co-Drive No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3
WATKINS GLEN, New York (August 29, 2019) – DXDT Racing, and its two-car Mercedes-AMG GT3 team, returns to action this weekend at the Blancpain GT World Challenge Watkins Glen International presented by CrowdStrike, August 30 – September 1, on the legendary 3.4-mile Watkins Glen International road course.
Starworks Returns for Road America
- 01 August 2019
Article by: Sportscar 365
Photo By: IMSA
Starworks Motorsport will take a race-by-race approach for the remainder of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season according to team principal Peter Baron, who hopes they have solved their car’s technical-related issues.
The No. 8 Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo of Ryan Dalziel and Parker Chase was withdrawn from the two most recent IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship rounds at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park and Lime Rock Park due to a top speed deficit that developed during the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen weekend.
Skeen Joins Starworks Motorsport for Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen
- 01 July 2019
DEERFIELD BEACH, Fla., (June 25, 2019) – The IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship returns to endurance racing this weekend at Watkins Glen International, and Starworks Motorsports has secured Mike Skeen to race alongside full season drivers Ryan Dalziel and Parker Chase in the No. 8 Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo. Skeen replaces Ezequiel Companc, who raced the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona and the Twelve Hours of Sebring with the team but has been sidelined due to injury from an on track incident at Paul Ricard in the Blacpain GT Endurance Series.
Double-Podium Weekend for DXDT Racing in Blancpain GT World Challenge America at VIRginia International Raceway
- 04 May 2019
David Askew and Ryan Dalziel Co-Drive No. 63 USALCO/Security National Mortgage Mercedes-AMG GT3 to Third-Place Saturday Race Finish
DXDT Racing earned a pair of podium finishes with its Blancpain GT World Challenge America Mercedes-AMG GT3 entries this past Saturday and Sunday at VIRginia International Raceway (VIR) in what was just the second weekend of competition for the expanded two-car GT3 team.
Starworks Motorsports Confirms Parker Chase to Team with Ryan Dalziel
- 01 May 2019
Following the completion of the first two endurance races of the season, the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship begins its string of sprint races next week with the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Challenge. Parker Chase, previously confirmed for the 2019 IMSA endurance races with Starworks Motorsports in the No. 8 Audi R8 LMS, is now locked in for the remainder of the season, pending sponsor commitments.
Starworks Motorsport Makes IMSA Return With Ryan Dalziel
- 29 November 2018
Starworks Motorsport has committed to return to full season competition in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship with Ryan Dalziel in 2019. Dalziel will run as one of two full season drivers in the 2019 spec Audi R8 LMS GT3 Evo with Parker Chase locked in as a driver for the North American Endurance Cup Championship, potentially stepping in as the second full-season driver.
Pipo Derani Grabs Pole Position at Petit Le Mans
- 13 October 2018
Newcomer Nato impresses with fourth place spot
ATLANTA, Ga., – Tequila Patrón ESM driver Pipo Derani celebrated his 25th birthday in high fashion Friday at Road Atlanta by winning pole position in the No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi for Saturday’s 21st Motul Petit Le Mans. Teammate and IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship newcomer Norman Nato qualified the No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi in fourth.
Ryan Dalziel Honors Ed Brown and Patrón with Memorial Helmet
- 11 October 2018
Raffle proceeds to go to Selfless Love Foundation
ATLANTA, Ga., – As Tequila Patrón ESM prepares for its final race with longtime team and series sponsor Tequila Patrón in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, driver Ryan Dalziel created a special edition helmet for this weekend’s season finale, Petit Le Mans. As tribute to Tequila Patrón, Patrón Spirits CEO Ed Brown, his wife Ashley, and their charity, Selfless Love Foundation, the green, black, and silver helmet will be raffled off, with all proceeds going to the charity.
Tequila Patrón ESM Seeks to Defend Petit Le Mans Win at IMSA Finale
- 10 October 2018
IMSA Prototype team prepares for goodbye to longtime sponsor, Tequila Patrón
ATLANTA, Ga., – Riding the momentum of last month’s victory at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, Tequila Patrón ESM will enter the final race of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship looking to defend their 2017 Petit Le Mans victory at Road Atlanta. The 21st anniversary of the Motul Petit Le Mans will feature ten hours of racing in both the day and night, challenging man and machine to battle adversity and finish the season with a coveted endurance victory.Running in the right place at the right time in the final thirty minutes of the 2017 Petit Le Mans, the No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi advanced from third to first when infractions from the two leading cars resulted in drive through penalties. Scott Sharp, Ryan Dalziel, and Brendon Hartley celebrated the team’s second victory at Road Atlanta, with the No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi of Johannes van Overbeek, Pipo Derani, and Bruno Senna close behind in fourth.
Tequila Patrón ESM Secures Victory at Laguna Seca
- 10 September 2018
MONTEREY, Calif., – Tequila Patrón ESM returned to victory circle this weekend at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, starting from the rear of the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship field to win the Continental Monterey Grand Prix by ten seconds. The No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi of Pipo Derani and Johannes van Overbeek won its second race of 2018, also clinching victory at the Twelve Hours of Sebring earlier this season.
Tequila Patrón ESM Heads to Laguna Seca for Continental Monterey Grand Prix
- 06 September 2018
MONTEREY, Cal., – This weekend, the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship returns to the newly renamed WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca for round nine of the 2018 prototype championship. The 2018 season has proven to be a challenging one for Tequila Patrón ESM, but the two car Nissan prototype team is ready for the final two races of the season, starting with the Continental Monterey Grand Prix in central California.
Tequila Patrón ESM Overcomes Setbacks at Road America
- 06 August 2018
ELKHART LAKE, Wis. – After a string of bad luck over the course of several races, Tequila Patrón ESM has rebounded to return to the top six in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. After suffering a fuel related fire to the No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi in practice one, the team rebuilt the machine and rebounded to finish fifth after starting in 12th.
Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Road America to Defend DPi Win
- 01 August 2018
RIVIERIA BEACH, Fla., (August 1, 2018) -- After a series of challenging races in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, Tequila Patrón ESM is pressing on to the next round in the championship to Road America, where the team earned Nissan its first DPi win in 2017. Drivers Johannes van Overbeek and Pipo Derani brought the No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi to victory with drivers Scott Sharp and Ryan Dalziel finishing third in the No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi, scoring the team a double podium finish.
- Watkins Glen Ends in Early Heartbreak for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Nissan DPis Seek to Conquer Unfinished Business at Watkins Glen
- Tequila Patrón ESM Rebounds in Detroit to Finish Fourth
- Pipo Derani Secures Pole Position at Detroit for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Take on the Motor City
- Tequila Patrón ESM Brings Nissan Prototypes to Mid-Ohio
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Podium at Long Beach Grand Prix
- Tequila Patrón ESM Aims for Continued Success on the Streets of Long Beach
- Tequila Patrón ESM Claims Overall Victory at Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Ready to Face the Competition of the Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Rolex 24 Deals Double Retirement for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Determined for Repeat Win, Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Daytona International Speedway
- Tequila Patrón ESM 2018 Endurance Lineup Complete
- Tequila Patrón ESM Dominates to Win Petit Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Road Atlanta with Strong Driver Lineup
- Ryan Dalziel Begins New Business Venture to Benefit Driver Coaches
- California Heat Hinders Tequila Patrón ESM in Monterey
- Tequila Patrón ESM Aims to Defend Win at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Tequila Patrón ESM Retains Ryan Dalziel for 2018 Championship
- Tequila Patrón ESM Earns Breakthrough DPi Win at Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Prepares for Road Race Showcase
- Tequila Patrón ESM Scores Podium Finish in Canada
- Tequila Patrón ESM Seeks Redemption in Canada
- Podium Hopes End in Heartbreak for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Clinches Pole at Watkins Glen
- Detroit Proves Challenging for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to the Motor City
- Austin Ends in Disappointment for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón Celebrates Cinco de Mayo with Strong Qualifying Effort in Austin
- Tequila Patrón ESM Looks to Continue Success in Austin
- NISMO ESM SET SIGHTS ON LONG BEACH AFTER TOUGH BATTLE AT SEBRING
- Tequila Patrón ESM Retires Early at Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Sebring to Defend Twelve Hour Win
- Tequila Patrón Debuts DPi Program with Top Five Finish at Rolex 24
- Successful Nissan Onroak DPi Test for Tequila Patrón ESM at the Roar
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to IMSA with Familiar Lineup
- Tequila Patrón ESM Closes out WEC Campaign at the Six Hours of Bahrain
- Tequila Patrón ESM Makes Preparations to End WEC Season on High Note at Bahrain
- Tequila Patrón ESM Produces Top Five Finish in China
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Asia for Six Hours of Shanghai
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Shows Perseverance in Petit Le Mans
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Set to End DP Era at Road Atlanta
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Closes Out DP Era with Petit Le Mans
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Perseveres to the Finish in Texas
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies in Austin
- Dalziel Double: VISIT FLORIDA Racing driver Ryan Dalziel Raising Rett Syndrome Awareness in his Double-Race Day Saturday
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Focused Forward in Texas
- ESM Earns Tequila Patrón Worthy Podium at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- ESM Brings Tequila Delivery to Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Finishes Sixth at Road America
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Targets More Speed at Road America
- Visit Florida Racing Returns to Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to the Podium at Nürburgring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to WEC Ready for Nürburgring
- Visit Florida Racing Fourth at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Visit Florida Racing Set for Mobil 1 Sports Car Grand Prix
- Visit Florida Racing Heads North to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Promising Run for Visit Florida Racing Comes Up Short in Sahlen’s 6 Hours of the Glen
- Visit Florida Racing Scores Seventh on Watkins Glen Grid
- Defending Winners Visit Florida Racing Look to go 3-for-3 at The Glen
- Tequila Patrón ESM Endures to Finish 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Qualifying Quotes
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Preview: Tequila Patrón ESM
- Disappointment in Detroit for Visit Florida Racing
- Visit Florida Racing Chevy on Belle Isle Front Row
- Visit Florida Racing Heads to Chevy’s Hometown of Detroit
- Tequila Patrón Announces Paul Mitchell as Primary Sponsor for 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Celebrates Podium after Chaotic Spa-Francorchamps
- Teamwork Sees Visit Florida Racing Score Second in Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix
- Visit Florida Racing Set for Seventh on Continental Tire Grand Prix Grid
- Defending Race Winner Visit Florida Racing Returns to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- 6 Hours of Silverstone Podium Finish for Patrón ESM
- Debrief: 6 Hours of Silverstone Podium Finish for Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Sets Out for 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship
- Fighting Fifth in Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring for Visit Florida Racing
- Visit Florida Racing Sixth on Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Grid
- Visit Florida Racing Heads South to Sebring International Raceway
- Visit Florida Racing Takes Home Podium Finish in Rolex 24 At Daytona
- Visit Florida Racing Ready for Rolex 24 At Daytona
- Good Weekend of Testing in Daytona for Visit Florida Racing
- VISIT FLORIDA RACING'S *MEET THE TEAM*
- Podium Aspirations for Tequila Patrón ESM in Bahrain
- Tequila Patrón ESM Charges into China with Confidence
- Fourth Place Finish for Tequila Patrón ESM at Fuji
- Tequila Patrón ESM’s Global Season Continues in Japan
- Tequila Patrón ESM Earns Best Finish of FIA WEC Season at COTA
- 2016 FIA WEC Schedule Includes Stop in Mexico City
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies Third at COTA
- American Homecoming for Tequila Patrón ESM at COTA
- EFFORT Racing Wins Team Championship at Season Finale
- Tequila Patrón ESM Gains Experience in Germany
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies in Germany
- Ryan Dalziel Keeps Points Lead Following Miller Motorsports Park
- EFFORT Racing Celebrates Complete Sweep at Mid-Ohio
- Dalziel Sweeps GT Weekend at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Heitkotter, Thompson Win in GTA and GT Cup
- Dalziel and Montecalvo Win GT, GTA Round 14 at Mid-Ohio. Udell Wins GT Cup Round 12
- Motorsport.com and Tequila Patrón ESM to Debut “Vitesse Extreme – Le Mans” on Motorsport.com
- EFFORT Racing Bounces Back for Double Podium
- Two Top-10 Finishes for Tequila Patrón ESM in Le Mans Debut
- Tequila Patrón ESM Completes Le Mans Qualifying