Era Motorsport Achieves Back-to-Back Victories at Road America
- 08 August 2022
ELKHART LAKE, Wis., (August 8, 2022) — Era Motorsport revisited the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship victory circle at Road America this weekend, successfully defending their 2021 LMP2 class victory. Drivers Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel drove a strong race in varying weather conditions, once again optimizing strategy and performance to celebrate their second consecutive win at the fan-favorite road course.
Era Motorsport Returns to Road America to Defend 2021 Win
- 02 August 2022
ELKHART LAKE, Wis., – This weekend Era Motorsport’s LMP2 sports car racing program returns to Road America, the site of the first win for drivers Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel together as a sprint-race pairing in 2021. Facing even stronger competition this season, the race-winning duo will ardently fight to defend last year’s win in the IMSA Fastlane SportsCar Weekend on Sunday, August 7.
Era Motorsport Takes IMSA LMP2 Points Lead with Laguna Seca Podium
- 02 May 2022
MONTEREY, Calif., (May 2, 2022) – Era Motorsport completed the first sprint race of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship’s LMP2 class this weekend at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca. The Indianapolis-based squad drove a masterful race to finish in second place in the No. 18 Oreca, taking the championship points lead with drivers Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel.
Era Motorsport Returns to Podium in Challenging Sebring Twelve Hour
- 20 March 2022
SEBRING, Fla., (March 20, 2022) – Era Motorsport returned to the podium at Sebring International Raceway for the second consecutive year on Saturday evening, braving hot temperatures to finish third place at the always challenging Twelve Hours of Sebring. Drivers Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, and Kyle Tilley raced all twelve hours of the second round of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship without air conditioning in the No. 18 Oreca, surviving a calamity-filled race to earn their first podium of the 2022 season.
Era Motorsport Seeks Continued Success at Sebring
- 18 March 2022
SEBRING, Fla., (March 16, 2022) – IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship LMP2 class team Era Motorsport heads to Sebring International Raceway for the legendary Twelve Hours of Sebring, the second round in the 2022 championship. The Era Motorsport trio of Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, and Kyle Tilley will again pilot the No. 18 Oreca LPM2 car, eager to return to the podium and better last year’s second-place finish.
Era Motorsport Demonstrates Persistence and Tenacity at Rolex 24
- 30 January 2022
DAYTONA, Fla., (January 30, 2022) – Era Motorsport, defending Rolex 24 At Daytona winners, had high hopes of a repeat win this weekend at Daytona International Speedway. Though the No. 18 Oreca had early race setbacks in the 24-hour endurance race, the drivers and crew of Era Motorsport kept pushing, determined to produce their best effort to the end. A mechanical issue ended the LMP2 team’s day early, just 30 minutes before the checkered flag.
Era Motorsport Hungry for Repeat Rolex 24 Win
- 25 January 2022
DAYTONA, Fla., (January 25, 2022) – With the Roar Before the 24 complete, all eyes at Era Motorsport are focused forward on this week’s main event: the 60th Rolex 24 At Daytona. The 2021 LMP2 class winners are looking for a repeat win in the No. 18 Oreca, driven by Dwight Merriman, Ryan Dalziel, Kyle Tilley, and Paul-Loup Chatin. Era Motorsport is one of three cars on the 2022 entry list where all drivers hold wins at the famed event.
Era Motorsport Prepared to Defend Rolex 24 At Daytona Victory
- 18 January 2022
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (January 18, 2022) – IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship team Era Motorsport captured hearts around the globe last year when the team secured their first series victory at the iconic Rolex 24 At Daytona. Sporting a livery designed by a six-year-old Canadian race fan, the LMP2 team proudly demonstrated they were a force to be reckoned with. The time has come for Era Motorsport to defend their unforgettable win. This week, the team arrives at Daytona International Speedway for a two-week stay to conduct the first series-wide test of the season, the Roar Before the 24, followed by the first race of 2022, the 60th Rolex 24 At Daytona.
Era Motorsport Confirms IMSA 2022 Season
- 20 December 2021
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (December 21, 2021) – Era Motorsport, winners of the 2021 Rolex 24 At Daytona, will return to competition in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship for the 2022 race season, again racing the Oreca LMP2 07 car. Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel will race together as the full-season drivers, reuniting the race-winning pair while team owner Kyle Tilley will act as the endurance driver in the calendar’s four endurance races.
Contact from DPi Removes Era Motorsport from Petit Le Mans
- 13 November 2021
BRASELTON, Ga., (November 13, 2021) – Motul Petit Le Mans ended in heartbreak for Era Motorsport just 30 minutes after the race began, following contact from a DPi car in the opening stint. The No. 18 Oreca, sporting a livery designed by a seven-year-old race fan, became one of the big stories of the weekend heading into the race, only to have their hopes to win the Michelin Endurance Championship dashed early on.
Era Motorsport Crayon Car Returns for IMSA Petit Le Mans Season Finale
- 09 November 2021
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (November 8/9, 2021) – Era Motorsport is closing out the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season in style this weekend, returning to the fan-designed “Crayon Car” livery the No. 18 Oreca LMP2 car sported for the first race of the year, the Rolex 24 At Daytona. The team drove to victory at the 24-hour endurance race in January, earning their first IMSA win in a livery created by Owen, a then six-year-old fan from Ontario, Canada. This weekend, the Indianapolis-based team will proudly wear the livery once again for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship season finale at Petit Le Mans.
Era Podium Hopes Dashed by Final Lap Incident at Laguna Seca
- 13 September 2021
MONTEREY, Calif., (September 13, 2021) – Era Motorsport’s hopes of again finishing on the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship podium were dashed Sunday afternoon when another car sent the No. 18 Oreca LMP2 car off course in WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca’s iconic Corkscrew with just seconds left on the race clock as the team ran in second place.
Merriman and Dalziel Team Up Again at Laguna Seca Following Road America Race Win
- 08 September 2021
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (September 8, 2021) – Following their race win in the LMP2 class at Road America last month, Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel will race as co-drivers again at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, on Sunday, September 12 in the No. 17 Era Motorsport Oreca. Despite missing one race this year, the two-time IMSA race winners are fourth in the championship standings. The sixth event in the 2021 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, this weekend’s race at Laguna Seca will act as the penultimate race for the LMP2 class.
Era Motorsports Dominates to Win Road America
- 09 August 2021
ELKHART LAKE, Wis., (August 9, 2021) – Six months since their victory at the Rolex 24 victory at Daytona, Era Motorsport has returned to victory circle with top honors this weekend at Road America, winning the IMSA SportsCar Weekend in the LMP2 class. The team, originally slated to only run the 2021 North American Endurance Cup decided last minute to join the Road America race weekend to prepare for this month’s 24 Hours of Le Mans, and after an impressive start, took the lead with a large margin over the LMP2 field.
Era Motorsport Joins IMSA Sprint Weekend at Road America
- 29 July 2021
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (July 29, 2021) – Era Motorsport is returning to sprint racing next weekend, joining the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship at Road America with Dwight Merriman and Ryan Dalziel racing the No. 18 Oreca in the LMP2 class.
Era Motorsport Arrives in Monza to Continue ELMS Campaign
- 07 July 2021
MONZA, Italy. (July 7, 2021) – The second half of the 2021 European Le Mans Series begins this week in northern Italy, and the No. 17 IDEC SPORT / Era Motorsport LMP2 car will be one of 44 entries competing in the 4 Hours of Monza. Following a strong performance but early retirement at the Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship last month, the trio of Kyle Tilley, Dwight Merriman, and Ryan Dalziel hope the progress made on their racing machinery in the states will benefit the European race program as well.
Era Motorsport Returns to America for Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen
- 22 June 2021
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (June 22, 2021) – Three months have passed since Era Motorsport finished second at the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring, and since then, the LMP2 sports car racing team has made their European Le Mans Series debut, already completing the first three races of the season. This week, the Indianapolis-based team travels to Watkins Glen, New York for the Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen with the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
Gabriel Aubry to Sub for Ryan Dalziel in 4 Hours of Le Castellet
- 24 May 2021
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (May 24, 2021) – In less than two weeks, Circuit Paul Ricard will roar to life with the next round of the European Le Mans Series, the 4 Hours of Le Castellet. Due to a scheduling conflict for Ryan Dalziel in GT World Challenge America, the No. 17 IDEC SPORT / Era Motorsport Oreca LMP2 car will see Frenchman Gabriel Aubry sub for the full-season driver in the third round of the championship.
Era Motorsport Continues ELMS Championship Effort at Red Bull Ring
- 10 May 2021
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind., (April 10, 2021) – While the DPi, LMP3, and GTD classes of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship head to Mid-Ohio SportsCar Course for the third race of the 2021 season, LMP2 team Era Motorsport will spend their “off” weekend in Spielberg, Austria for the next round of the European Le Mans Series, the 4 Hours of Red Bull Ring.
Era Motorsport Primed for European Le Mans Series Debut
- 12 April 2021
BARCELONA, Spain. (April 11, 2021) – In a race season already full of exciting new adventures and challenges, Era Motorsport is set to begin a new quest starting this week with the 2021 European Le Mans Series championship. Partnering with IDEC SPORT, the American group will field the second car of the French operation, racing the No. 17 LMP2 Oreca in the Am category with drivers Kyle Tilley, Dwight Merriman, and Ryan Dalziel.
- Era Motorsport Finishes Second in Sebring Twelve Hour Debut
- Era Motorsport Aims to Continue IMSA Success at Sebring Twelve Hour
- Era Motorsport Secures Le Mans Entry, Confirms ELMS Season with IDEC Sport
- Era Motorsport Claims Maiden Victory at Rolex 24 At Daytona
- Era Motorsport’s Fan-Favorite Crayon Car is Ready for Rolex 24
- Era Motorsport to Run Special Livery Designed by Six-Year-Old Fan at Rolex 24
- Era Motorsport to Return to Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Ryan Dalziel Set for Action Packed 2020 Season
- Kurtz and Braun Secure Top-Five Finishes for DXDT Racing in No. 04 CrowdStrike/AWS/Accel/DXDT Mercedes-AMG GT3 in Blancpain GT World Challenge at Road America
- Two-Car DXDT Racing Mercedes-AMG GT3 Team Ready for Blancpain GT World Challenge America Doubleheader This Weekend at Road America
- DXDT Racing Back in Action This Weekend at Blancpain GT World Challenge Watkins Glen International presented by CrowdStrike
- Starworks Returns for Road America
- Skeen Joins Starworks Motorsport for Sahlen’s Six Hours of the Glen
- Double-Podium Weekend for DXDT Racing in Blancpain GT World Challenge America at VIRginia International Raceway
- Starworks Motorsports Confirms Parker Chase to Team with Ryan Dalziel
- Starworks Motorsport Makes IMSA Return With Ryan Dalziel
- Pipo Derani Grabs Pole Position at Petit Le Mans
- Ryan Dalziel Honors Ed Brown and Patrón with Memorial Helmet
- Tequila Patrón ESM Seeks to Defend Petit Le Mans Win at IMSA Finale
- Tequila Patrón ESM Secures Victory at Laguna Seca
- Tequila Patrón ESM Heads to Laguna Seca for Continental Monterey Grand Prix
- Tequila Patrón ESM Overcomes Setbacks at Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Road America to Defend DPi Win
- Watkins Glen Ends in Early Heartbreak for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Nissan DPis Seek to Conquer Unfinished Business at Watkins Glen
- Tequila Patrón ESM Rebounds in Detroit to Finish Fourth
- Pipo Derani Secures Pole Position at Detroit for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Take on the Motor City
- Tequila Patrón ESM Brings Nissan Prototypes to Mid-Ohio
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Podium at Long Beach Grand Prix
- Tequila Patrón ESM Aims for Continued Success on the Streets of Long Beach
- Tequila Patrón ESM Claims Overall Victory at Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Ready to Face the Competition of the Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Rolex 24 Deals Double Retirement for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Determined for Repeat Win, Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Daytona International Speedway
- Tequila Patrón ESM 2018 Endurance Lineup Complete
- Tequila Patrón ESM Dominates to Win Petit Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Road Atlanta with Strong Driver Lineup
- Ryan Dalziel Begins New Business Venture to Benefit Driver Coaches
- California Heat Hinders Tequila Patrón ESM in Monterey
- Tequila Patrón ESM Aims to Defend Win at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Tequila Patrón ESM Retains Ryan Dalziel for 2018 Championship
- Tequila Patrón ESM Earns Breakthrough DPi Win at Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Prepares for Road Race Showcase
- Tequila Patrón ESM Scores Podium Finish in Canada
- Tequila Patrón ESM Seeks Redemption in Canada
- Podium Hopes End in Heartbreak for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Clinches Pole at Watkins Glen
- Detroit Proves Challenging for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to the Motor City
- Austin Ends in Disappointment for Tequila Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón Celebrates Cinco de Mayo with Strong Qualifying Effort in Austin
- Tequila Patrón ESM Looks to Continue Success in Austin
- NISMO ESM SET SIGHTS ON LONG BEACH AFTER TOUGH BATTLE AT SEBRING
- Tequila Patrón ESM Retires Early at Twelve Hours of Sebring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Sebring to Defend Twelve Hour Win
- Tequila Patrón Debuts DPi Program with Top Five Finish at Rolex 24
- Successful Nissan Onroak DPi Test for Tequila Patrón ESM at the Roar
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to IMSA with Familiar Lineup
- Tequila Patrón ESM Closes out WEC Campaign at the Six Hours of Bahrain
- Tequila Patrón ESM Makes Preparations to End WEC Season on High Note at Bahrain
- Tequila Patrón ESM Produces Top Five Finish in China
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Asia for Six Hours of Shanghai
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Shows Perseverance in Petit Le Mans
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Set to End DP Era at Road Atlanta
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Closes Out DP Era with Petit Le Mans
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Perseveres to the Finish in Texas
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies in Austin
- Dalziel Double: VISIT FLORIDA Racing driver Ryan Dalziel Raising Rett Syndrome Awareness in his Double-Race Day Saturday
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Focused Forward in Texas
- ESM Earns Tequila Patrón Worthy Podium at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- ESM Brings Tequila Delivery to Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Finishes Sixth at Road America
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Targets More Speed at Road America
- Visit Florida Racing Returns to Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to the Podium at Nürburgring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to WEC Ready for Nürburgring
- Visit Florida Racing Fourth at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Visit Florida Racing Set for Mobil 1 Sports Car Grand Prix
- Visit Florida Racing Heads North to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Promising Run for Visit Florida Racing Comes Up Short in Sahlen’s 6 Hours of the Glen
- Visit Florida Racing Scores Seventh on Watkins Glen Grid
- Defending Winners Visit Florida Racing Look to go 3-for-3 at The Glen
- Tequila Patrón ESM Endures to Finish 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Qualifying Quotes
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Preview: Tequila Patrón ESM
- Disappointment in Detroit for Visit Florida Racing
- Visit Florida Racing Chevy on Belle Isle Front Row
- Visit Florida Racing Heads to Chevy’s Hometown of Detroit
- Tequila Patrón Announces Paul Mitchell as Primary Sponsor for 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Celebrates Podium after Chaotic Spa-Francorchamps
- Teamwork Sees Visit Florida Racing Score Second in Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix
- Visit Florida Racing Set for Seventh on Continental Tire Grand Prix Grid
- Defending Race Winner Visit Florida Racing Returns to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- 6 Hours of Silverstone Podium Finish for Patrón ESM
- Debrief: 6 Hours of Silverstone Podium Finish for Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Sets Out for 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship
- Fighting Fifth in Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring for Visit Florida Racing
- Visit Florida Racing Sixth on Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Grid
- Visit Florida Racing Heads South to Sebring International Raceway