Tequila Patrón ESM Clinches Pole at Watkins Glen
- 01 July 2017
WATKINS GLEN, NY., -- Saturday afternoon at Watkins Glen International Raceway, Pipo Derani dominated the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship qualifying session to pole position for Sunday's Sahlen's Six Hours of the Glen. The Brazilian piloted the No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi to the top of the timing charts to earn Nissan's first DPi pole. Last year's pole sitter, Johannes van Overbeek qualified the No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi in fifth position.
Derani initially held provisional pole early in the session, but Olivier Pla showed competitive speeds, taking the position back. Derani pushed on, reclaiming the position. With one lap left, Derani again set a fast time, setting the fastest lap with a time of 1:34.405. In the No. 22, Johannes van Overbeek also showed the Nissan's competitive lap times, setting a fast time to sit in third position. As the car began to settle in to set a qualifying lap, the team noticed issues with the boost, forcing van Overbeek to make a quick pit stop. He rejoined the field, securing a fifth place starting position for Sunday's race.
Detroit Proves Challenging for Tequila Patrón ESM
- 05 June 2017
DETROIT, MI., — The streets of Detroit paid Tequila Patrón ESM no favors this weekend for round five of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. The bumpy 2.3 mile, 14 turn street circuit challenged the team all weekend, resulting in a best finish of seventh place for the team at the Chevrolet SportsCar Grand Prix.
With two long practices, the team worked hard to master the street circuit, looking for a set up to best handle the rough course over the duration of the 100-minutes race. The duo of Nissan Onroak DPi cars looked strong in Prototype qualifying until a crash from the pole sitter canceled the reminder of the session. The field started by points, putting Scott Sharp and the No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi to start fourth, and Ed Brown in the No. 22 to start sixth.
Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to the Motor City
- 02 June 2017
DETROIT, Mi., — This weekend, Tequila Patrón ESM returns to Detroit, Michigan for the next round in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the Chevrolet Sports Car Classic. Tequila Patrón ESM last raced on the temporary street circuit in 2014, where the team earned a fifth place finish. This year, they will return with its pair of Nissan Onroak DPis, driven by Scott Sharp, Ryan Dalziel, Ed Brown, and Johannes van Overbeek.
As the season has progressed, Tequila Patrón ESM has begun to show a quickening momentum to their new DPi program. Both cars showed strong reliability and increased speed last month at the Long Beach Grand Prix, and other street course on the IMSA calendar. The driving duo of Scott Sharp and Ryan Dalziel earned the team’s first podium finish of the season, finishing the race in second place. Earlier this month, the Nissan DPis put forth another strong effort, narrowly missing a podium finish when the No. 2 car caught fire and retired early at Circuit of the Americas. Despite contact from a lapped car, the No. 22 ran a clean race to earn a top-five finish, showing the continued progress of the program.
Austin Ends in Disappointment for Tequila Patrón ESM
- 16 May 2017
AUSTIN, Tex., (May 6, 2017) – After showing encouraging progress over the course of the week at Circuit of the Americas, the Advance Auto Parts Sportscar Showdown ended in disappointment for Tequila Patrón ESM and their pair of Nissan Onroak DPis. The No. 22’s chance at a podium finish ended when contact from a lapped car forced the team to pit off strategy, and a late race fire ended the No. 2’s race with less than ten minutes to go.
Johannes van Overbeek qualified the No. 22 in second place, locking in a strong starting position for Round 4 of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. Scott Sharp and the No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi started four places behind in third. While the leaders quickly pulled away from the field, the Tequila Patrón ESM cars held strong to their positions. Thirty minutes in, van Overbeek had contact with a lapped car, sending him to the pits for a quick check and repair. He rejoined in eighth, but quickly took over seventh position, with Sharp just ahead in sixth. At the one hour mark, the race went full course caution, showing Sharp running in the top five. Ed Brown took over under caution for the No. 22, and proceeded to complete his required minimum drive time of ten minutes. He proceeded to give the wheel back to van Overbeek who rejoined in seventh.
Tequila Patrón Celebrates Cinco de Mayo with Strong Qualifying Effort in Austin
- 06 May 2017
AUSTIN, Tex., (May 5, 2017) – Today at Circuit of the Americas, the No. 22 Tequila Patrón ESM Nissan Onroak DPi gave its strongest qualifying performance of the season, with drivers Ed Brown and Johannes van Overbeek. With a fast lap time of 1:56.401, van Overbeek qualified the car to start in second position in Saturday’s Advance Auto Parts Sportscar Showdown.
Coincidently enough, the qualifying session landed on the same day as Cinco de Mayo, a day dear to the team as well as President and CEO of Patrón Spirits, Ed Brown. The team arrived at Circuit of the Americas chasing the setup of the Nissan Onroak DPi cars, but utilized the three practice sessions to find more speed. While still 1.6 seconds off of pole position, the No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi’s fastest qualifying lap was enough to land in second in the highly competitive field. The sister car of Scott Sharp ran a predictive lap to take third, but lost the lap after being held up by traffic. The No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi will start sixth.
Tequila Patrón ESM Looks to Continue Success in Austin
- 05 May 2017
AUSTIN, TX. — Riding the momentum of a strong second place finish on the streets of Long Beach, California, Tequila Patrón ESM journeyed to Austin, Texas to test their Nissan Onroack DPis at Circuit of the Americas (COTA) to prepare for the next round in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. This weekend, COTA will be host to the Advance Auto Parts Sportscar Showdown, the fourth race in the 2017 IMSA Championship.
The team tested for two days at the 3.4 mile course, determined to improve on the continued progress the new Nissian Onroak DPi program. Offering both high and low speed corners, two long straights, and an elevation change of 133 feet, the track can be challenging to find the right set up for. With the test complete, the team found a solid baseline for the No. 2 and No. 22 car setups heading into the sprint weekend.
NISMO ESM SET SIGHTS ON LONG BEACH AFTER TOUGH BATTLE AT SEBRING
- 22 March 2017
By Nissan Nismo
SEBRING, Florida, USA: The bumps of Sebring International Raceway are renowned for taking their toll on machinery at the 12 Hours of Sebring and sadly for the Nissan-powered ESM squad, that was what transpired last weekend.
The team managed to get both cars home to the finish at the Rolex 24 at Daytona but struck issues at Sebring which eliminated both cars half way through the day.
Tequila Patrón ESM Retires Early at Twelve Hours of Sebring
- 18 March 2017
SEBRING, Fla., (March 18, 2016) – After a challenging race weekend, defending race winning team Tequila Patrón ESM has retired early from the Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Fresh from Florida. Both the No. 2 and No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi cars struggled throughout the race with mechanical issues, retiring just before the halfway point.
As is the normal with new race programs, the team dealt with issues throughout the practice and qualifying sessions leading up to race day, Round 2 of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. Brendon Hartley qualified the No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi in fifth position, while Pipo Derani and the No. 2 car suffered boost issues, resulting in the team unable to run and set a qualifying time. With both cars set up to run well at night in the cooler temperatures, the team felt confident both Nissan DPi cars would perform strong, should the demands of Sebring International Raceway not prove to be fatal.
Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Sebring to Defend Twelve Hour Win
- 17 March 2017
SEBRING, Fla., – When Tequila Patrón ESM captured the win at the 2016 Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Presented by Fresh from Florida, they had become the first team in 18 years to win both the Twelve Hour and the 24 Hours of Daytona in the same year. This weekend, Tequila Patrón ESM returns to the 65th running of the historic event with a two car assault, in hopes of again claiming top honors.
The No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi will be piloted by full time drivers Scott Sharp and Ryan Dalziel, who will be joined by last year’s breakout driver, Pipo Derani. The No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi will also maintain its Daytona lineup with full time drivers Ed Brown and Johannes van Overbeek to be joined by Brendon Hartley and Bruno Senna. This will mark Hartley’s first attempt at the Twelve Hour, while this event is the only other race in the United States Senna has participated in, outside of the 24 Hours of Daytona.
Tequila Patrón Debuts DPi Program with Top Five Finish at Rolex 24
- 30 January 2017
Just one month after taking delivery of their Nissan Onroak DPi race cars, Tequila Patrón ESM celebrated a top five finish at the Rolex 24 at Daytona this weekend. The Florida based team kicked off the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship with the longest race of the season, hosted at Daytona International Raceway. With limited testing of the new machines, the team utilized every practice session to the best of their ability to prepare for the 55th annual running of the endurance event.
Brendon Hartley led the team charge in qualifying, setting a fast lap to earn a fifth place starting position for the No. 22 Nissan Onroak DPi. Full season driver Ryan Dalziel and the No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi started the race in sixth position. The field of 55 cars showed a clean start, with Hartley slipping to sixth position and Dalziel eighth by the first caution ten minutes after the green flag. With 24 hours of racing ahead, the drivers and engineers at Tequila Patrón ESM knew to play the first two thirds of the race safe. However in his opening stint, Dalziel found himself forced off track twice, narrowly escaping any critical damage. Thirty minutes into his stint, Hartley also radioed to the team he suffered early contact as well, with minimal damage. Hartley climbed back to fifth before passing the driving duties to the No. 22 car to Ed Brown. Ed rejoined in sixth as Dalziel took fifth place as the second full course caution came out.
Successful Nissan Onroak DPi Test for Tequila Patrón ESM at the Roar
- 08 January 2017
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., — After taking delivery of two brand new Nissan Onroak DPi race cars within the last two weeks, Tequila Patrón ESM has completed its first official IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship test, the Roar Before the 24. Armed with its two full season entries, four of the six drivers were able to run laps at Daytona International Speedway over the course of the three day test, gathering valuable data for the Rolex 24 at Daytona, which will take place later this month.
While the team had completed a shakedown with one car two weeks prior at Sebring International Raceway, the second car arrived less than a week before this week’s Daytona test. Scott Sharp, Ryan Dalziel, and Pipo Derani ran a total of 77 laps in four sessions, working through item by item the checklist of tasks required to be completed with a new car. The No. 2 Nissan Onroak DPi performed well as the drivers gave engineers continuous feedback, frequently pitting for adjustments, dialing in on the car’s optimal setup.
Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to IMSA with Familiar Lineup
- 12 December 2016
After two seasons competing in the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC), Tequila Patrón ESM is preparing its homecoming to the United States for the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship. The Florida based team will return with its familiar but strong lineup of Scott Sharp, Ryan Dalziel, Ed Brown, and Johannes van Overbeek as the full time drivers in the No. 2 and No. 22 Tequila Patrón ESM Ligier DPi cars. Luis “Pipo” Derani, Bruno Senna, and Brendon Hartley will join the squad for the first race of the year, the Rolex 24 of Daytona.
The team previously announced its two car entry, transitioning from the Daytona Prototype chassis to the new Daytona Prototype international (DPi) cars. Partnering with Nissan Nismo, the 2017 return to IMSA with Ligier and Oak Racing, with which team has already celebrated success together. The two new DPi cars will run with the ACO/FIA homologated LMP2 Prototype Ligier chassis in the IMSA Prototype class.
Tequila Patrón ESM Closes out WEC Campaign at the Six Hours of Bahrain
- 20 November 2016
Saturday evening at the Bahrain International Circuit, Tequila Patrón ESM bid adieu to the FIA World Endurance Championship with one of the strongest performances the team has seen all season. Pipo Derani, Ryan Dalziel and Chris Cumming perfectly executed the team’s strategy to hold an impressive lead for several hours of the Six Hours of Bahrain for the No. 31 Patrón ESM Ligier to finish fourth.
Derani and Cumming qualified with a combined average speed to set a seventh place starting position. A post-qualifying change further up the field moved the No. 31 Ligier up for Derani to start sixth. The young Brazilian showed strength on the start, jumping from sixth to fourth in the opening lap. He continued his climb in the opening stint, racing side by side with the sister No. 30 Extreme Speed Motorsports Ligier of Giedo van der Garde. Derani took the position to run third before making his first pit stop 45 minutes running. He rejoined in fifth, involved in a three way battle for position with the No. 44 Manor and the No. 26 G-Drive machines. Derani took fourth before handing the wheel off to Ryan Dalziel with an hour and a half complete.
Tequila Patrón ESM Makes Preparations to End WEC Season on High Note at Bahrain
- 14 November 2016
This weekend, the Middle East will host the season finale for the 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship season. After starting the season with a second place finish at the 6 Hours of Silversone, Tequila Patrón ESM hopes to finish the season with the No. 31 Nissan powered Ligier JS P2 again on the podium. In the eight races competed thus far, Tequila Patrón ESM earned four podiums and an additional three top five finishes.
The Bahrain International Circuit held its first FIA WEC event in 2012, and will celebrate its fifth anniversary this weekend with 92 drivers in 30 cars competing in the four classes. With 24 turns, the 3.914 endurance circuit will be the final battle ground for the 2016 race season.
Tequila Patrón ESM Produces Top Five Finish in China
- 06 November 2016
Sunday evening at Shanghai International Circuit, Tequila Patrón ESM earned their seventh top five finish of the weekend in the 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship. The 6 Hours of Shanghai ran under the green flag for the majority of the event, where the Ligier ran error free and finished a fifth place after starting in ninth place.
Dalziel showed a strong race start, gaining two positions in the opening lap before the race went under safety car for two laps. At the end of his 50 minute stint, Dalziel pitted in sixth, strategically setting up Chris Cumming to rejoin in fifth position. Despite heavy race traffic, Cumming ran a clean stint, at one point dropping to ninth in the LMP2 class, but a consistent run brought him back up to sixth at the two hour mark. Dalziel rejoined in seventh, and quickly climbed up to fifth before his stint ended shortly after the halfway point.
Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to Asia for Six Hours of Shanghai
- 31 October 2016
SHANGHAI, China, (October 31, 2016) — This weekend the FIA World Endurance Championship visits China for the 6 Hours of Shanghai, the penultimate race of the 2016 calendar.
While the LMP2 class looks to continue to be competitive, Tequila Patrón ESM has previously shown strong performances at the Shanghai International Circuit. In 2015, the team had a top three finish in sight when a gearbox issue forced the car to retire early.
VISIT FLORIDA Racing Shows Perseverance in Petit Le Mans
- 02 October 2016
Braselton, Ga. (1 October 2016) – With the 2016 Petit Le Mans setting the stage for the final race of the Daytona Prototype era, longtime DP competitor VISIT FLORIDA Racing had been hoping to close out the 2016 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship on a high note. Unfortunately for the team that finished runner-up in last year’s IMSA championship season, the day ended early with an ongoing mechanical issue.
Rejoining full-season drivers Ryan Dalziel and Marc Goossens in the VISIT FLORIDA Racing DP was Florida’s own Ryan Hunter-Reay, who competed for the team at the Rolex 24, 12 Hours of Sebring, and Long Beach Grand Prix. The trio opened the 2016 season with a run to third in the Rolex 24 At Daytona in January.
VISIT FLORIDA Racing Set to End DP Era at Road Atlanta
- 30 September 2016
Ryan Dalziel puts the No. 90 Chevrolet Corvette DP on the third row for Saturday’s Petit Le Mans
Braselton, Ga. (30 September 2016) – Visit Florida Racing will start the 19th Annual Petit Le Mans from eighth position after Ryan Dalziel set a quick qualifying time of 1:14.276-seconds in the No. 90 VISIT FLORIDA Chevrolet Corvette DP. Dalziel, Marc Goosens and 2012 Verizon IndyCar Series Champion Ryan Hunter-Reay, will share driving duties in Saturday’s 10-hour endurance classic, the season-finale of both the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and the Tequila Patrón North American Endurance Cup.
With just .3-seconds separating the entire Prototype class, the competition for the finale could not be tighter as the event also ushers in the end of the DP era for the IMSA series.
VISIT FLORIDA Racing Closes Out DP Era with Petit Le Mans
- 27 September 2016
DRIVING IN THE PETIT LE MANS: Ryan Dalziel, Marc Goossens and Ryan Hunter-Reay will co-drive the No. 90 Visit Florida Racing Corvette Daytona Prototype.
ROAD ATLANTA: At 2.54-miles long with 12 turns, the popular road course is located outside of Atlanta, Georgia. This year’s Petit Le Mans marks the 19th running of the event.
2016 CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS – VISIT FLORIDA RACING: 4th with 248 points after 9 of 10 rounds complete.
VISIT FLORIDA Racing Perseveres to the Finish in Texas
- 17 September 2016
Austin, Texas – Hopes of a return trip to the Circuit of the Americas podium for VISIT FLORIDA Racing went unfulfilled on Saturday when a driveline failure on the No. 90 Corvette Daytona Prototype took drivers Marc Goossens and Ryan Dalziel out of contention for a top-three run.
Goossens opened the race from the fourth row after qualifying the car seventh during an afternoon session on Thursday. He had made his way up to fourth in the order when he reported that the car had lost drive just about 35 minutes into the race.
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies in Austin
- Dalziel Double: VISIT FLORIDA Racing driver Ryan Dalziel Raising Rett Syndrome Awareness in his Double-Race Day Saturday
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Focused Forward in Texas
- ESM Earns Tequila Patrón Worthy Podium at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- ESM Brings Tequila Delivery to Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Finishes Sixth at Road America
- VISIT FLORIDA Racing Targets More Speed at Road America
- Visit Florida Racing Returns to Road America
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to the Podium at Nürburgring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Returns to WEC Ready for Nürburgring
- Visit Florida Racing Fourth at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Visit Florida Racing Set for Mobil 1 Sports Car Grand Prix
- Visit Florida Racing Heads North to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Promising Run for Visit Florida Racing Comes Up Short in Sahlen’s 6 Hours of the Glen
- Visit Florida Racing Scores Seventh on Watkins Glen Grid
- Defending Winners Visit Florida Racing Look to go 3-for-3 at The Glen
- Tequila Patrón ESM Endures to Finish 24 Hours of Le Mans
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Qualifying Quotes
- 24 Hours of Le Mans Preview: Tequila Patrón ESM
- Disappointment in Detroit for Visit Florida Racing
- Visit Florida Racing Chevy on Belle Isle Front Row
- Visit Florida Racing Heads to Chevy’s Hometown of Detroit
- Tequila Patrón Announces Paul Mitchell as Primary Sponsor for 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Celebrates Podium after Chaotic Spa-Francorchamps
- Teamwork Sees Visit Florida Racing Score Second in Continental Tire Monterey Grand Prix
- Visit Florida Racing Set for Seventh on Continental Tire Grand Prix Grid
- Defending Race Winner Visit Florida Racing Returns to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- 6 Hours of Silverstone Podium Finish for Patrón ESM
- Debrief: 6 Hours of Silverstone Podium Finish for Patrón ESM
- Tequila Patrón ESM Sets Out for 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship
- Fighting Fifth in Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring for Visit Florida Racing
- Visit Florida Racing Sixth on Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring Grid
- Visit Florida Racing Heads South to Sebring International Raceway
- Visit Florida Racing Takes Home Podium Finish in Rolex 24 At Daytona
- Visit Florida Racing Ready for Rolex 24 At Daytona
- Good Weekend of Testing in Daytona for Visit Florida Racing
- VISIT FLORIDA RACING'S *MEET THE TEAM*
- Podium Aspirations for Tequila Patrón ESM in Bahrain
- Tequila Patrón ESM Charges into China with Confidence
- Fourth Place Finish for Tequila Patrón ESM at Fuji
- Tequila Patrón ESM’s Global Season Continues in Japan
- Tequila Patrón ESM Earns Best Finish of FIA WEC Season at COTA
- 2016 FIA WEC Schedule Includes Stop in Mexico City
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies Third at COTA
- American Homecoming for Tequila Patrón ESM at COTA
- EFFORT Racing Wins Team Championship at Season Finale
- Tequila Patrón ESM Gains Experience in Germany
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies in Germany
- Ryan Dalziel Keeps Points Lead Following Miller Motorsports Park
- EFFORT Racing Celebrates Complete Sweep at Mid-Ohio
- Dalziel Sweeps GT Weekend at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course. Heitkotter, Thompson Win in GTA and GT Cup
- Dalziel and Montecalvo Win GT, GTA Round 14 at Mid-Ohio. Udell Wins GT Cup Round 12
- Motorsport.com and Tequila Patrón ESM to Debut “Vitesse Extreme – Le Mans” on Motorsport.com
- EFFORT Racing Bounces Back for Double Podium
- Two Top-10 Finishes for Tequila Patrón ESM in Le Mans Debut
- Tequila Patrón ESM Completes Le Mans Qualifying
- Tequila Patrón ESM Logs First Competitive Laps at Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Ready to Rock at Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Shows Speed and Potential at Spa as the Team Prepares for Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies for Spa
- Rainy Opening Practice for Tequila Patrón ESM and Ligier at Spa
- Tequila Patrón ESM Set to Battle in Belgium with Ligier
- Tequila Patrón ESM Tests Ligier Prototypes
- EFFORT Racing Earns Eighth Season Podium at Barber Motorsports Park
- Championship-Caliber Run for Tequila Patrón ESM at 6 Hours of Silverstone
- Tequila Patrón ESM Qualifies for 6 Hours of Silverstone
- Tequila Patrón ESM Set for 6 Hours of Silverstone Debut
- EFFORT Racing Continues Success at St. Petersburg
- Early Exit for Tequila Patrón ESM at Sebring
- Front-row start for Tequila Patrón ESM at Sebring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Determined to Achieve Victory at Sebring
- Tequila Patrón ESM Enters 12 Hours of Sebring with Honda ARX-03b Prototypes
- Quadruple Podium Weekend for EFFORT Racing at Circuit of the Americas
- Rolling Stone and Patrón Tequila Partner at 24 Hours of Le Mans
- Tequila Patrón ESM Confirmed Entrants in 2015 FIA WEC Season and 24 Hours of Le Mans
- EFFORT Racing confirms Dalziel's return to Pirelli World Challenge
- Early Exit for Tequila Patrón ESM at Rolex 24
- Tequila Patrón ESM: No. 2 qualifies 12th; No. 1 to return to track on Friday
- Tequila Patrón ESM's 2015 Worldwide Season Starts at Home and the Rolex 24
- Dalziel to Race Spa 24hr with DragonSpeed
- Tequila Patrón ESM Runs First Laps in Honda Coupe
- Runner-up Finish for ESM Patrón at Shanghai
- ESM Patrón Qualifies Fifth and Sixth at Shanghai
- ESM Patrón Set for Overseas FIA WEC Debut
- ESM Patrón Finishes Third in Debut FIA WEC Race
- ESM and Tequila Patrón Entering FIA WEC Shanghai; Forgoing Petit Le Mans
- ESM Patrón Qualifies Third in Debut FIA WEC Race
- ESM and Tequila Patrón Set for FIA WEC Debut at COTA
- ESM Patrón Returns to Podium
- Pole Position for ESM Patrón at Road America
- ESM Patrón Takes onFIA WEC LMP2 with COTA Entry
- ESM Patrón Road America Bound
- EFFORT Sweeps Mid-Ohio
- Fifth and Seventh Place Finishes for ESM Patrón in Indy Debut
- Simply Perfect Pole Position for ESM on National Patrón Tequila Day
- ESM Patrón Ready for First Kiss of Indy Bricks
- Crushing day in Canada for ESM Patrón
- Front Row Start for ESM Patrón at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- ESM Patrón Returns to Canadian Tire Motorsports Park: Site of First GT Win
- Heartbreak for ESM Patrón Team at Watkins Glen