Inspired Show From Ryan Dalziel End With Stunning Second At Daytona 24
- 30 January 2012
THE PLOT: Ryan Dalziel produced one of the best drives of his career in the Grand-Am Rolex 24 at Daytona, but it still wasn’t enough to win him his second Rolex watch.
Orlando-based Ryan, originally from Lanarkshire in Scotland, had put the Starworks Motorsport car on pole position on Thursday.
Ryan's Keeping Watch Out For A Rolex
- 24 January 2012
2010 Rolex Daytona 24 winner Ryan Dalziel is hoping to keep perfect time this weekend and get his hands on a second Rolex winner’s watch.
The Orlando-based Starworks Motorsport ace, originally from Lanarkshire in Scotland, will team up with Venezuelans Enzo Potolicchio and Alex Popow, double Le Mans winner Allan McNish and current FIA GT1 world champion Lucas Luhr in the #8 Ford-Riley.
Rocking Ryan Leads United Autosoports to Podium Glory
- 21 January 2012
Ryan Dalziel turned up the heat in Abu Dhabi to help United Autosports grabbing a stunning third place in the inaugural Gulf 12 Hours at the Yas Marina.
The Orlando-based star, who is a front-runner in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car series, produced a dynamic drive to power the Audi R8 LMS to third place in qualifying, then kept the Leeds-based team in the hunt for glory with a powerful display behind the wheel.
Ryan Aims For High In Dubai
- 10 January 2012
Ryan Dalziel is planning to turn up the heat on his Grand-Am rivals with a fast and furious workout in Dubai.
The Orlando-based prototype driver will swap his Starworks Motorsport Ford for a United Autosports Audi R8 LMS for the 24-hour showdown in the United Arab Emirates this weekend (January 12-14) and then the Gulf 12 hours of Abu Dhabi (January 20).
Dalziel Teams Up With United Autosports For Winter GT Races
- 16 December 2011
THE PLOT: Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car star and winner of the prestigious 2010 Rolex 24 Daytona, Ryan Dalziel is joining United Autosports for a New Year double - the Dunlop 24 Dubai (January 12-14) and the Gulf 12 Hours at the Yas Marina Circuit, Abu Dhabi (January 20).
Grand-Am Series announcement
- 06 December 2011
Grand-AmRolex race-winning driver Ryan Dalziel has set his sights on a dream season with Starworks Motorsports.
Orlando-based Ryan finished the season in stunning fashion with a dramatic win in Mid-Ohio and has now revealed he will line up with the Fort Lauderdale team in the #8 StarworksFord Daytona Prototype for the 2012 campaign.
CORE values to the fore as Ryan suffers
- 03 October 2011
AMERICAN LE MANS SERIES: Petit Le Mans, Road Atlanta
THE PLOT: Ryan Dalziel was left gutted, bruised and battered after a late collision cost CORE Autosport a Petit Le Mans finish at Road Atlanta.
The team – with Jon Bennett and Frankie Montecalvo – had shown they had the pace in the LMPC class.
But just nine laps from the end of the 10-hour race, Orlando-based Ryan was looking to consolidate fourth place in class when he was shunted from behind by the Dyson Racing LMP1 car. The 150mph collision sent Ryan into the wall.
It had been the second big smash of the day for the CORE Autosport crew. They had been third in class at the halfway point when Jon Bennett was hit by a GT car which had spun and was trying to rejoin the track. That meant lengthy repairs behind the wall and put the team on the back foot.
But Lanarkshire-born Ryan was delighted with the pace of the car, and being able to help Core Autosport clinch first and second in the driver standings and, first in the team championship in the American Le Mans Series.
Ryan aims to be man of Atlanta
- 29 September 2011
THE PLOT: Ryan Dalziel aims to complete a memorable hat-trick with Petit Le Mans glory this weekend. The Lanarkshire-born star won the final Grand-Am race of the season with a super show at Mid-Ohio and helped CORE Autosport to a podium in the American Le Mans Series opener at Sebring in Florida.
Now the Orlando-based star wants to be a night rider by leading CORE to an LMPC win in the 10-hour classic Petit Le Mans showdown.
Tears and cheers as Ryan wins at Mid-Ohio
- 18 September 2011
THE PLOT: Ryan Dalziel produced one of the best drives of his career to steer the Starworks Ford-Riley to a sensational victory at Mid-Ohio.
The Orlando-based ace defied a charge from newly-crowned Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car champ Scott Pruett to take the chequered flag in the EMCO Gears Classic and spark tear-filled celebrations in the pitlane.
Ryan's ready to rumble at Mid-Ohio
- 15 September 2011
THE PLOT: Ryan Dalziel is ready to rumble after a frustrating Grand-Am season. The Florida-based star has performed heroics in the Starworks Motorsport team, with three podiums and three fourth-place finishes.
But the Fort Lauderdale team’s attempts to get on the top step of the podium have been hampered by a series of collisions.
Double vision's a sore one for Ryan Dalziel
- 21 August 2011
The super-quick Scot qualified and started the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series race in the #2 INA Venezuela/Duncan Porsche-Riley before handing over to Venezuelan Alex Popow.
Ryan Dalziel Montreal Preview
- 18 August 2011
Ryan Dalziel has warned his rivals to keep an eye on their mirrors in Montreal because he is fed up of coming third.
The Orlando-based driver’s third place last time out at Watkins Glen was his third of the season. He reckons it is time for the Fort Lauderdale-based Starworks Motorsport team to taste the sweet champagne of victory.
Ryan Dalziel grabs Watkins Glen podium
- 14 August 2011
WATKINS GLEN, New York: Canadian Tire 200 At The Glen
Ryan Dalziel stormed back on to the podium in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports car Series at Watkins Glen.
The Orlando-based Scot barely put a wheel wrong as he held off AIM Autosport’s Mark Wilson in the Canadian Tire 200 at the Glen in New York.
Watkins Glen Preview
- 11 August 2011
THE PLOT: Ryan Dalziel could be forgiven for being sick of the sight of Chip Ganassi Racing duo Memo Rojas and Scott Pruett.
Dalziel Podiums at Barber Motorsport Park
- 11 April 2011
Scotsman Scores First Top-Three of Grand-Am Season
Orlando, Florida – Scotland’s Ryan Dalziel made a welcome return to the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series podium at the weekend, taking a third place finish together with team-mate Mike Forest for Starworks Motorsport in Round 3, the ‘Porsche 250’, at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama.
Dalziel Podiums in Second at Sebring 12 Hours
- 20 March 2011
Dalziel Denied Homestead Grand-Am Victory
- 05 March 2011
Damaged Radiator Forces Retirement from Race Lead
Homestead, Florida (05 March, 2011) – Round 2 of the 2011 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series promised much but delivered little for Scotland’s Ryan Dalziel on Saturday as together with his team-mate, Canada’s Mike Forest, he had to kiss goodbye to a likely victory at the Homestead Miami Speedway, Florida.
Dalziel Targeting Homestead Bounce Back
- 28 February 2011
Orlando, Florida (28 February, 2011) – Ryan Dalziel is looking to put the memory of a disappointing ‘Rolex 24 At Daytona’ last month firmly behind him as the Scottish racer returns to Homestead Miami Speedway this weekend, Friday 4th – Saturday 5th March, for Round 2 of the 2011 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, the ‘Grand Prix of Miami’.
Early Set-Back Dashes Dalziels Daytona Hopes
- 30 January 2011
Orlando, Florida (30 January, 2011) – Ryan Dalziel’s hopes of a second consecutive win at the ‘Rolex 24 At Daytona’ were dashed early through contact, and eventually retirement five hours from the checkered flag, as the Scotsman endured a forgettable opening round of the 2011 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series at the Daytona International Speedway, Florida, Saturday 29th – Sunday 30th January.
A Lap Around Daytona, With Ryan Dalziel
- 28 January 2011
A lap around Daytona International Speedway with defending Rolex 24 At Daytona Champion Ryan Dalziel. Ryan Dalziel 2010 Rolex 24 At Daytona Champion (Action Express Porsche/Riley) 2007 Rolex 24 At Daytona Runner-up (SAMAX Pontiac/Riley) Unofficial Fastest Lap/Daytona Prototype 1:39.9 (January 2011).
- Dalziel Takes Aim at Daytona Double
- Dalziel Unofficially Shatters Daytona DP Track Record
- Dalziel Back to Defend Daytona 24 Crown
- JaguarRSR STATEMENT OF EARLY RETIREMENT IN PETIT LE MANS
- Video: Petit Le Mans Qualfiying Report
- JaguarRSR READY FOR PETIT LE MANS DOUBLE ASSAULT
- Forest And Dalziel Finish Fifth In Final 2010 Race!
- Bad Luck Struck Starworks Drivers In Canada!
- A PROMISING WEEKEND FOR JaguarRSR AT ROAD AMERICA
- LAP AROUND ROAD AMERICA by Ryan Dalziel
- JaguarRSR ON A COMPETITIVE PATH FOR ROAD AMERICA
- STARWORKS MOTORSPORT BACK AT WATKINS GLEN!
- JaguarRSR EARNS FIRST TOP TEN FINISH AND POINTS AT LIME ROCK
- JaguarRSR GEARED UP FOR NEXT CHALLENGE: LIME ROCK PARK
- Another Top Five for Starworks Motorsport!
- JaguarRSR RECOVERS FROM FIRST LAP MISHAP TO TAKE THE CHECKERED IN UTAH
- JaguarRSR BACK ON TRACK IN UTAH
- Will The 100th DP Race Be Synonymous With 1st Win for Starworks?
- Starworks Motorsport Mid-Ohio Race Review
- Objective Redemption For Dalziel & Forest At Mid-Ohio!
- JaguarRSR LE MANS 24 HOURS UPDATE
- JaguarRSR XKR GT2 SECURES GRID POSITION FOR THE 78TH RUNNING OF THE LE MANS 24 HOURS
- JaguarRSR's FIRST TAKE FROM LE MANS
- Video; Lime Rock Park Race Report
- Ryan Dalziel Set for Le Mans Big Cat Experience
- JaguarRSR confirms driver line-up for Le Mans 24 Hours
- JaguarRSR XKR GT GOES THE DISTANCE AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA
- INCREASED TIMES FOR JaguarRSR AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA; TEAM QUALIFIES 11TH
- LAP AROUND MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA by Ryan Dalziel
- JaguarRSR ON THE PROWL FOR ENDURANCE FIGHT AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA
- JaguarRSR TAKES FIRST CHECKERED FLAG; FINISHES 11TH IN CLASS AT LONG BEACH
- JaguarRSR CONTINUES TO MOVE FORWARD WITH XKR GT IN LONG BEACH
- Video: Porsche 250 Race Report
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WTH RYAN DALZIEL BEFORE BARBER
- JaguarRSR TAKES GREEN FLAG IN SEBRING, COOLING ISSUE ENDS RACE EARLY
- JaguarRSR OVERCOMING OBSTACLES FOR A SUCCESSFUL QUALIFYING RUN IN SEBRING
- Sebring Qualifying Report Video
- JaguarRSR'S Cat Ready to Attack in Sebring ALMS Opener
- Ryan Dalziel Joins The Driver Line Up At JaguarRSR For 2010 ALMS Season
- Scotlands Ryan Dalziel Wins Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Rolex 24 Videos
- Dalziel and Starworks Launch race4haiti.com
- Ryan Dalziel 2010 Preview Q&A
- Dalziel Set for Grand-Am Season Finale
- Dalziel Scores Daytona Podium on Grand-Am Return
- Dalziel Back To Daytona Prototypes with Orbit Racing
- Motorsport Technology Group Signs Dalziel
- Dalziel Returns to Grand-Am to Defend Laguna Seca Victory
- Alegra Motorsports' StrategicAir Riley BMW Shows Its Muscle at Rolex 24
- Rolex 24 Qualifying Has Its Ups and Downs
- Dalziel Relishing 09 Season Start with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Dalziel Confirms 2009 Season with Alegra
- Dalziel Steers Rangers to Top-Five Superleague Finish
- Dalziel Invited to Charity Event; Rolex Tickets to be Auctioned Off
- Dalziel Back to Grand-Am for Finale with Michael Shank Racing
- Dalziel Confirmed as Rangers Superleague Formula Driver
- Dalziel and SAMAX to Miss Barber
- Dalziel Denied Daytona Podium
- Promising Pace Fails to Translate for Dalziel and SAMAX
- Dalziel Upbeat Heading to Mid-Ohio
- Weird Watkins Weekend Limits Dalziel and SAMAX
- Dalziel Aiming for Back-to-Back Grand-Am Wins
- Ryan Dalziel Q&A
- Dalziel Steers SAMAX to Maiden Grand-Am Victory
- Laguna Seca Next Stop for Dalziel
- Stellar Drive Earns Dalziel Grand-Am Podium
- Dalziel Re-launches Website Heading to VIR
- Retirement Ends Dalziels Mexican Campaign
- Mexico City Next Stop for Dalziel
- Dalziel Confirms Full Season of Grand-Am Competition
- Dalziel Targets Return to Rolex 24 Podium