Ryan Dalziel grabs Watkins Glen podium
- 14 August 2011
WATKINS GLEN, New York: Canadian Tire 200 At The Glen
Ryan Dalziel stormed back on to the podium in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports car Series at Watkins Glen.
The Orlando-based Scot barely put a wheel wrong as he held off AIM Autosport’s Mark Wilson in the Canadian Tire 200 at the Glen in New York.
Watkins Glen Preview
- 11 August 2011
THE PLOT: Ryan Dalziel could be forgiven for being sick of the sight of Chip Ganassi Racing duo Memo Rojas and Scott Pruett.
Dalziel Podiums at Barber Motorsport Park
- 11 April 2011
Scotsman Scores First Top-Three of Grand-Am Season
Orlando, Florida – Scotland’s Ryan Dalziel made a welcome return to the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series podium at the weekend, taking a third place finish together with team-mate Mike Forest for Starworks Motorsport in Round 3, the ‘Porsche 250’, at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham, Alabama.
Dalziel Podiums in Second at Sebring 12 Hours
- 20 March 2011
Dalziel Denied Homestead Grand-Am Victory
- 05 March 2011
Damaged Radiator Forces Retirement from Race Lead
Homestead, Florida (05 March, 2011) – Round 2 of the 2011 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series promised much but delivered little for Scotland’s Ryan Dalziel on Saturday as together with his team-mate, Canada’s Mike Forest, he had to kiss goodbye to a likely victory at the Homestead Miami Speedway, Florida.
Dalziel Targeting Homestead Bounce Back
- 28 February 2011
Orlando, Florida (28 February, 2011) – Ryan Dalziel is looking to put the memory of a disappointing ‘Rolex 24 At Daytona’ last month firmly behind him as the Scottish racer returns to Homestead Miami Speedway this weekend, Friday 4th – Saturday 5th March, for Round 2 of the 2011 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series, the ‘Grand Prix of Miami’.
Early Set-Back Dashes Dalziels Daytona Hopes
- 30 January 2011
Orlando, Florida (30 January, 2011) – Ryan Dalziel’s hopes of a second consecutive win at the ‘Rolex 24 At Daytona’ were dashed early through contact, and eventually retirement five hours from the checkered flag, as the Scotsman endured a forgettable opening round of the 2011 Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series at the Daytona International Speedway, Florida, Saturday 29th – Sunday 30th January.
A Lap Around Daytona, With Ryan Dalziel
- 28 January 2011
A lap around Daytona International Speedway with defending Rolex 24 At Daytona Champion Ryan Dalziel. Ryan Dalziel 2010 Rolex 24 At Daytona Champion (Action Express Porsche/Riley) 2007 Rolex 24 At Daytona Runner-up (SAMAX Pontiac/Riley) Unofficial Fastest Lap/Daytona Prototype 1:39.9 (January 2011).
Dalziel Takes Aim at Daytona Double
- 25 January 2011
Dalziel Unofficially Shatters Daytona DP Track Record
- 09 January 2011
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Jan. 9, 2011) - Ryan Dalziel won the 2010 Rolex 24 At Daytona with Action Express Racing, and finished second with Peter Baron's operation in the 2007 event. Sunday, Dalziel served notice that Baron's Starworks Motorsport is a team to watch in the 49th running of the Rolex 24 later this month, unofficially breaking the Daytona International Speedway track record with a lap of 128.194 mph (1:39.973) in the No. 8 Corsa Car Care Ford/Riley.
Dalziel Back to Defend Daytona 24 Crown
- 07 January 2011
JaguarRSR STATEMENT OF EARLY RETIREMENT IN PETIT LE MANS
- 02 October 2010
Exactly one year ago the JaguarRSR team ran exhibition laps to debut the Jaguar XKR GT2. To have the second car debut here was also a special moment. With Butch Leitzinger behind the wheel, the #33 JaguarRSR XKR GT2 took the start 15th in the GT2 class grid. He was on good race pace and reported that the car was handling really well as he advanced in class. A cooling system leak struck on Lap 16 doing terminal damage to the 33 cars hopes from overheating.
Video: Petit Le Mans Qualfiying Report
- 02 October 2010
JaguarRSR READY FOR PETIT LE MANS DOUBLE ASSAULT
- 02 October 2010
It has been an eventful week for the JaguarRSR team at Road Atlanta in preparation to run two JaguarRSR XKR GT2s for Saturday's Petit Le Mans Powered by Mazda2, the season finale of the 2010 American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón.
There has been ample on-track time and both XKR racers have had reasonable on-track showings. Ryan Dalziel, Paul Gentilozzi and Marc Goossens have had their time behind the wheel of the #75 car, and new JaguarRSR drivers Tomy Drissi, Butch Leitzinger and Andy Wallace have also had time to get acclimated with the new #33 Jaguar. All are ready, and more than excited for raceday.
Forest And Dalziel Finish Fifth In Final 2010 Race!
- 10 September 2010
Starworks Motorsport drivers Mike Forest and Ryan Dalziel finished 5th in the final race of the 2010 Rolex Series season at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah. This new top five for the Fort Lauderdale, Florida team is the seventh top five result of the season in only 11 races for the #8 Corsa Car Care BMW Riley Daytona Prototype co-driven by Mike Forest and Ryan Dalziel.
During Friday’s practice Ryan Dalziel was one of the fastest cars amongst all Daytona Prototypes entered in the final race in Utah. Mike Forest qualified in 12th place on Friday afternoon. After a good start, the Canadian ran a trouble free first stint and handed the car to Ryan Dalziel. Ryan Dalziel took the wheel of the #8 Corsa Car Care machine and fought all race to try to put himself in contention to finish on the podium. Dalziel battled over an hour with the 4th place car of Wilkins but was not able to pass him and had to settle for 5th.
Bad Luck Struck Starworks Drivers In Canada!
- 07 September 2010
After 8 laps in the Montreal 200, bad luck struck for the #8 Corsa Car Care Starworks Motorsport race car driven at the time by Canadian, Mike Forest. A ring and pinion failure stopped the potential winning effort of Forest and Dalziel and was costly for Ryan in the driver championship, who lost four positions. Since he too did not score points, Mike Forest is now 11th in the point standings. Following an ultra competitive showing in practice on Friday where Dalziel was one of the fastest drivers in all sessions and the fastest in the third session, the Starworks duo had extreme hopes for the race and the elusive first win for Starworks Motorsport was a true possibility.
A PROMISING WEEKEND FOR JaguarRSR AT ROAD AMERICA
- 23 August 2010
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin (August 22, 2010) - It was a busy weekend for the JaguarRSR team at Road America for Round 7 of the American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón. The drivers, engineers, crew worked hard to make more gains in the JaguarRSR XKR GT, but unfortunately did not have the chance to see the end result on-track.
LAP AROUND ROAD AMERICA by Ryan Dalziel
- 23 August 2010
Driving up the start/finish straight at Road America for the first time is daunting, to say the least. It is such a steep incline over the start/finish line that you are looking at gorgeous Wisconsin skies, before the nose of the car comes down and you have the long flat straight towards Turn 1.
JaguarRSR ON A COMPETITIVE PATH FOR ROAD AMERICA
- 20 August 2010
EAST LANSING, Michigan (August 18, 2010) - With two solid consecutive top-ten runs in the American Le Mans Series presented by Tequila Patrón, the JaguarRSR team heads to Road America. Road America is a track that has that has been successful for Principal Partner Paul Gentilozzi and his former squads in Trans-Am and Champ Car. With reliability constant, the #75 JaguarRSR XKR GT will focus on how to reduce lap times and improve race performance.
STARWORKS MOTORSPORT BACK AT WATKINS GLEN!
- 06 August 2010
Starworks Motorsport's drivers just spent three weeks thinking that this coming Saturday's Crown Royal 200 at The Glen, tenth round of the 2010 GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series, might be the race where they score their biggest success ever. For this short course race at Watkins Glen International Raceway, the #7 Flex-Box Dinan-BMW Riley will be driven by Bill Lester and James Davison and the #8 Corsa Car Care Dinan-BMW Riley DP by Ryan Dalziel and Mike Forest.
- JaguarRSR EARNS FIRST TOP TEN FINISH AND POINTS AT LIME ROCK
- JaguarRSR GEARED UP FOR NEXT CHALLENGE: LIME ROCK PARK
- Another Top Five for Starworks Motorsport!
- JaguarRSR RECOVERS FROM FIRST LAP MISHAP TO TAKE THE CHECKERED IN UTAH
- JaguarRSR BACK ON TRACK IN UTAH
- Will The 100th DP Race Be Synonymous With 1st Win for Starworks?
- Starworks Motorsport Mid-Ohio Race Review
- Objective Redemption For Dalziel & Forest At Mid-Ohio!
- JaguarRSR LE MANS 24 HOURS UPDATE
- JaguarRSR XKR GT2 SECURES GRID POSITION FOR THE 78TH RUNNING OF THE LE MANS 24 HOURS
- JaguarRSR's FIRST TAKE FROM LE MANS
- Video; Lime Rock Park Race Report
- Ryan Dalziel Set for Le Mans Big Cat Experience
- JaguarRSR confirms driver line-up for Le Mans 24 Hours
- JaguarRSR XKR GT GOES THE DISTANCE AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA
- INCREASED TIMES FOR JaguarRSR AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA; TEAM QUALIFIES 11TH
- LAP AROUND MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA by Ryan Dalziel
- JaguarRSR ON THE PROWL FOR ENDURANCE FIGHT AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA
- JaguarRSR TAKES FIRST CHECKERED FLAG; FINISHES 11TH IN CLASS AT LONG BEACH
- JaguarRSR CONTINUES TO MOVE FORWARD WITH XKR GT IN LONG BEACH
- Video: Porsche 250 Race Report
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WTH RYAN DALZIEL BEFORE BARBER
- JaguarRSR TAKES GREEN FLAG IN SEBRING, COOLING ISSUE ENDS RACE EARLY
- JaguarRSR OVERCOMING OBSTACLES FOR A SUCCESSFUL QUALIFYING RUN IN SEBRING
- Sebring Qualifying Report Video
- JaguarRSR'S Cat Ready to Attack in Sebring ALMS Opener
- Ryan Dalziel Joins The Driver Line Up At JaguarRSR For 2010 ALMS Season
- Scotlands Ryan Dalziel Wins Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Rolex 24 Videos
- Dalziel and Starworks Launch race4haiti.com
- Ryan Dalziel 2010 Preview Q&A
- Dalziel Set for Grand-Am Season Finale
- Dalziel Scores Daytona Podium on Grand-Am Return
- Dalziel Back To Daytona Prototypes with Orbit Racing
- Motorsport Technology Group Signs Dalziel
- Dalziel Returns to Grand-Am to Defend Laguna Seca Victory
- Alegra Motorsports' StrategicAir Riley BMW Shows Its Muscle at Rolex 24
- Rolex 24 Qualifying Has Its Ups and Downs
- Dalziel Relishing 09 Season Start with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Dalziel Confirms 2009 Season with Alegra
- Dalziel Steers Rangers to Top-Five Superleague Finish
- Dalziel Invited to Charity Event; Rolex Tickets to be Auctioned Off
- Dalziel Back to Grand-Am for Finale with Michael Shank Racing
- Dalziel Confirmed as Rangers Superleague Formula Driver
- Dalziel and SAMAX to Miss Barber
- Dalziel Denied Daytona Podium
- Promising Pace Fails to Translate for Dalziel and SAMAX
- Dalziel Upbeat Heading to Mid-Ohio
- Weird Watkins Weekend Limits Dalziel and SAMAX
- Dalziel Aiming for Back-to-Back Grand-Am Wins
- Ryan Dalziel Q&A
- Dalziel Steers SAMAX to Maiden Grand-Am Victory
- Laguna Seca Next Stop for Dalziel
- Stellar Drive Earns Dalziel Grand-Am Podium
- Dalziel Re-launches Website Heading to VIR
- Retirement Ends Dalziels Mexican Campaign
- Mexico City Next Stop for Dalziel
- Dalziel Confirms Full Season of Grand-Am Competition
- Dalziel Targets Return to Rolex 24 Podium