Ryan Dalziel's Looking For Silver Service
- 22 August 2012
Ryan – who moved from Lanarkshire in Scotland to forge a hugely successful career in the US – is back in Britain for the latest round of the FIA World Endurance Championship with Fort Lauderdale-based Starworks Motorsport.
Ryan Dalziel happy to make a point at Watkins Glen
- 13 August 2012
On-form Ryan Dalziel insisted he was up for Rolex Grand-Am Sports Car title fight after scorching to a sensational win at Watkins Glen in New York.
Scotland’s Ryan, who now lives in Windermere in Florida, endured a rollercoaster of emotions after the controversy at Indianapolis two weeks ago.
Ryan Dalziel Has Double Vision In Living The Indy Dream
- 25 July 2012
On-form Ryan Dalziel admits he is living the dream on Friday (July 27) when he races at the iconic Indianapolis Motor Speedway in the latest round of the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series.
Ryan will follow a host of his sporting heroes in attacking the legendary track and he admits it will just be the latest in a season that has been stacked full of highs.
Seconds out as Le Mans winner Ryan Dalziel hits the Road
- 25 June 2012
Le Mans 24-Hour winner Ryan Dalziel had little time to celebrate his sensational win in the epic 24-hour race in France because he was immediately back in the air to America to prepare for the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series.
The aim was simple – Ryan wanted to boost his title chances and complete a dream week.
Ryan Dalziel lives Le Mans dream but gets back to real world
- 20 June 2012
RYAN DALZIEL stormed to the biggest win of his career so far when he helped Starworks Motorsport to the LMP2 title in the world-famous Le Mans 24-Hours. The victory – by more than a lap – was a sensational result on the Fort Lauderdale-based team’s debut in the event. Ryan, who lives in Windermere, Florida , had little time to celebrate as he flew back to the States for this weekend’s Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series race – the Rolex 250 drive byVisitflorida.com at Road America. Ryan, originally from Lanarkshire in Scotland, sits just two points off the lead in the championship and will be hoping to add another victory to his amazing Le Mans triumph. He took time out to look back on Le Mans and plan ahead for Road America.
Le Mans Winner
- 18 June 2012
Endurance star Ryan Dalziel completed a stunning hat-trick with a stunning performance to take an LMP2 class victory in the prestigious Le Mans 24-Hour race.
Ryan was in imperious form with a string of hot laps and treble stints to guide the Fort Lauderdale-based Starworks Motorsport HPD ARX03b car to the winners’ podium.
Season Starts Again For Table-Topper Ryan Dalziel
- 07 June 2012
On-form Ryan Dalziel reckons it is game on for Starworks Motorsport in their push for the Grand-Am title.
Ryan Dalziel Won't Be A Detroit Spinner
- 30 May 2012
On-form Ryan Dalziel aims to make a point in Detroit this weekend – by staying top of the charts in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series.
Ryan Dalziel Storms To The Top Of The Charts Despite A Hit
- 15 May 2012
High-flying Ryan Dalziel added to his growing CV of top drives with a hard-fought second place in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series’ Global Barter 250 at New Jersey.
Ryan, from Windermere in Florida, and Venezuelan team-mate Enzo Potolicchio perfected the Starworks Motorsport strategy to extract as many points from the event as possible.
Ryan Dalziel Aims To Turn Up The Heat After Pain In The Rain
- 08 May 2012
Ryan, from Windermere in Florida, can’t wait to dry his gear out after getting soaked in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Series Grand Prix of Miami then again in the FIA World Endurance Championship at Spa in Belgium.
Ryan Dalziel is Homing in on Championship Points at Homestead
- 24 April 2012
Grand-Am pace-setter Ryan Dalziel aims to put the Home in Homestead this weekend by serving up a Sunday sizzler for Starworks.
Ryan, from Windermere in Florida, reckons the Rolex Sports Car Series front-runners can make the most of their edge in being on Fort Lauderdale-based Starworks’ home patch.
Life's A Beach for Birthday Boy Ryan Dalziel After ALMS Class Win
- 15 April 2012
LONG BEACH, Ca: Birthday boy Ryan Dalziel got the perfect present as he and Alex Popow steered the CORE autosport #06 Soloson Import ORECA FLM09 to a LMPC class win in Saturday’s Tequila Patrón American Le Mans Series at Long Beach after starting on pole in California.
Ryan Dalziel joins CORE for Long Beach
- 04 April 2012
This event marks the tenth anniversary of Dalziel’s U.S. racing debut in the U.S. – his first was at Long Beach in 2002, driving a Toyota Atlantic Championship machine.
Ryan Dalziel Cuts Proud Figure at Head of Queue at Barber
- 02 April 2012
On-form Ryan Dalziel produced a battling display against the odds to go top of the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Cars Series standings after a hard-fought fourth place in the Porsche 250 at Barber in Alabama.
No Short Cuts as Ryan Dalziel Heads for Barber
- 27 March 2012
*DALZIEL AFTER MUSTANG PROGRESS
On-form Ryan Dalziel aims to keep his 2012 hot streak going with another devastating display with Starworks Motorsport.
Ryan, from Windermere in Florida, heads into the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series Porsche 250 at Barber in Alabama on the back of a sensational class win in the first ever FIA World Endurance Championship round at Sebring, a stunning second in the Rolex 24 at Daytona and a podium in the Gulf 12 Hours at Abu Dhabi.
Ryan Dalziel is on Top of the World
- 18 March 2012
OVERALL FOR STARWORKS MOTORSPORT ON WEC DEBUT
Ryan Dalziel produced one of the gutsiest drives of his career to beat the odds - and the opposition – and get his FIA World Endurance Championship campaign off to a flying start with a stunning third place overall and an LMP2 class win in the 60th Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring fuelled by Fresh From Florida.
Ryan Dalziel Ready to take on the World
- 12 March 2012
THE PLOT: In-form Ryan Dalziel is hoping to turn a brilliant start to the 2012 season into a dream world at Sebring this weekend.
The 29-year-old from Windermere in Florida will make his debut in the FIA World Endurance Championship with Fort Lauderdale-based Starworks Motorsport in the Honda Performance Development LMP2 car alongside Venezuelan ace Enzo Potolicchio and French star Stephane Sarrazin.
Ryan's Ready For The Biggest Year Of His Career
- 07 February 2012
Ryan Dalziel is one of the hottest properties in the Grand-Am Rolex Sports Car Series at the present time. A proven winner, Orlando-based Ryan also aims to shine on the world stage after Starworks Motorsport announced they had teamed up with Honda Performance Development to take on the new FIA World Endurance Championship.
Ryan, 29 — who also has a home in Hamilton, Scotland — already believes 2012 will be the biggest in his career. But it has not all been plain sailing. Ryan has had his fair share of downs as well as massive highs like winning the 2010 Rolex 24 title.
Inspired Show From Ryan Dalziel End With Stunning Second At Daytona 24
- 30 January 2012
THE PLOT: Ryan Dalziel produced one of the best drives of his career in the Grand-Am Rolex 24 at Daytona, but it still wasn’t enough to win him his second Rolex watch.
Orlando-based Ryan, originally from Lanarkshire in Scotland, had put the Starworks Motorsport car on pole position on Thursday.
Ryan's Keeping Watch Out For A Rolex
- 24 January 2012
2010 Rolex Daytona 24 winner Ryan Dalziel is hoping to keep perfect time this weekend and get his hands on a second Rolex winner’s watch.
The Orlando-based Starworks Motorsport ace, originally from Lanarkshire in Scotland, will team up with Venezuelans Enzo Potolicchio and Alex Popow, double Le Mans winner Allan McNish and current FIA GT1 world champion Lucas Luhr in the #8 Ford-Riley.
- Rocking Ryan Leads United Autosoports to Podium Glory
- Ryan Aims For High In Dubai
- Dalziel Teams Up With United Autosports For Winter GT Races
- Grand-Am Series announcement
- CORE values to the fore as Ryan suffers
- Ryan aims to be man of Atlanta
- Tears and cheers as Ryan wins at Mid-Ohio
- Ryan's ready to rumble at Mid-Ohio
- Double vision's a sore one for Ryan Dalziel
- Ryan Dalziel Montreal Preview
- Ryan Dalziel grabs Watkins Glen podium
- Watkins Glen Preview
- Dalziel Podiums at Barber Motorsport Park
- Dalziel Podiums in Second at Sebring 12 Hours
- Dalziel Denied Homestead Grand-Am Victory
- Dalziel Targeting Homestead Bounce Back
- Early Set-Back Dashes Dalziels Daytona Hopes
- A Lap Around Daytona, With Ryan Dalziel
- Dalziel Takes Aim at Daytona Double
- Dalziel Unofficially Shatters Daytona DP Track Record
- Dalziel Back to Defend Daytona 24 Crown
- JaguarRSR STATEMENT OF EARLY RETIREMENT IN PETIT LE MANS
- Video: Petit Le Mans Qualfiying Report
- JaguarRSR READY FOR PETIT LE MANS DOUBLE ASSAULT
- Forest And Dalziel Finish Fifth In Final 2010 Race!
- Bad Luck Struck Starworks Drivers In Canada!
- A PROMISING WEEKEND FOR JaguarRSR AT ROAD AMERICA
- LAP AROUND ROAD AMERICA by Ryan Dalziel
- JaguarRSR ON A COMPETITIVE PATH FOR ROAD AMERICA
- STARWORKS MOTORSPORT BACK AT WATKINS GLEN!
- JaguarRSR EARNS FIRST TOP TEN FINISH AND POINTS AT LIME ROCK
- JaguarRSR GEARED UP FOR NEXT CHALLENGE: LIME ROCK PARK
- Another Top Five for Starworks Motorsport!
- JaguarRSR RECOVERS FROM FIRST LAP MISHAP TO TAKE THE CHECKERED IN UTAH
- JaguarRSR BACK ON TRACK IN UTAH
- Will The 100th DP Race Be Synonymous With 1st Win for Starworks?
- Starworks Motorsport Mid-Ohio Race Review
- Objective Redemption For Dalziel & Forest At Mid-Ohio!
- JaguarRSR LE MANS 24 HOURS UPDATE
- JaguarRSR XKR GT2 SECURES GRID POSITION FOR THE 78TH RUNNING OF THE LE MANS 24 HOURS
- JaguarRSR's FIRST TAKE FROM LE MANS
- Video; Lime Rock Park Race Report
- Ryan Dalziel Set for Le Mans Big Cat Experience
- JaguarRSR confirms driver line-up for Le Mans 24 Hours
- JaguarRSR XKR GT GOES THE DISTANCE AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA
- INCREASED TIMES FOR JaguarRSR AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA; TEAM QUALIFIES 11TH
- LAP AROUND MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA by Ryan Dalziel
- JaguarRSR ON THE PROWL FOR ENDURANCE FIGHT AT MAZDA RACEWAY LAGUNA SECA
- JaguarRSR TAKES FIRST CHECKERED FLAG; FINISHES 11TH IN CLASS AT LONG BEACH
- JaguarRSR CONTINUES TO MOVE FORWARD WITH XKR GT IN LONG BEACH
- Video: Porsche 250 Race Report
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WTH RYAN DALZIEL BEFORE BARBER
- JaguarRSR TAKES GREEN FLAG IN SEBRING, COOLING ISSUE ENDS RACE EARLY
- JaguarRSR OVERCOMING OBSTACLES FOR A SUCCESSFUL QUALIFYING RUN IN SEBRING
- Sebring Qualifying Report Video
- JaguarRSR'S Cat Ready to Attack in Sebring ALMS Opener
- Ryan Dalziel Joins The Driver Line Up At JaguarRSR For 2010 ALMS Season
- Scotlands Ryan Dalziel Wins Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Rolex 24 Videos
- Dalziel and Starworks Launch race4haiti.com
- Ryan Dalziel 2010 Preview Q&A
- Dalziel Set for Grand-Am Season Finale
- Dalziel Scores Daytona Podium on Grand-Am Return
- Dalziel Back To Daytona Prototypes with Orbit Racing
- Motorsport Technology Group Signs Dalziel
- Dalziel Returns to Grand-Am to Defend Laguna Seca Victory
- Alegra Motorsports' StrategicAir Riley BMW Shows Its Muscle at Rolex 24
- Rolex 24 Qualifying Has Its Ups and Downs
- Dalziel Relishing 09 Season Start with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Dalziel Confirms 2009 Season with Alegra
- Dalziel Steers Rangers to Top-Five Superleague Finish
- Dalziel Invited to Charity Event; Rolex Tickets to be Auctioned Off
- Dalziel Back to Grand-Am for Finale with Michael Shank Racing
- Dalziel Confirmed as Rangers Superleague Formula Driver
- Dalziel and SAMAX to Miss Barber
- Dalziel Denied Daytona Podium
- Promising Pace Fails to Translate for Dalziel and SAMAX
- Dalziel Upbeat Heading to Mid-Ohio
- Weird Watkins Weekend Limits Dalziel and SAMAX
- Dalziel Aiming for Back-to-Back Grand-Am Wins
- Ryan Dalziel Q&A
- Dalziel Steers SAMAX to Maiden Grand-Am Victory
- Laguna Seca Next Stop for Dalziel
- Stellar Drive Earns Dalziel Grand-Am Podium
- Dalziel Re-launches Website Heading to VIR
- Retirement Ends Dalziels Mexican Campaign
- Mexico City Next Stop for Dalziel
- Dalziel Confirms Full Season of Grand-Am Competition
- Dalziel Targets Return to Rolex 24 Podium